Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stephen King Foreign Language Proofs

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm kinda distracted lately. Sorry for the obvious question
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No prob ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What we have here is a German Leseexemplar (ARC) of The Talisman. It may not look like much, but Frank tells me there's only 3 others known in Germany (and he has two of them)! Exterior condition obviously isn't that great; dirty, stained, bent, creased, you name it. But, except for page 17/18 which has two folds, and the red owner's stamp on the first page, the rest of the interior looks great.

Here's the best part; I found it on eBay last week, in a lot with four other German King books (Gunslinger, Waste Lands, Eyes of the Dragon, and Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon) ... for €14.99 BIN! Including free shipping and handling! I figured the seller either didn't know what he had or that it was just a reading copy missing a cover (Frank confirmed sometimes German sellers will use the term Leseexemplar to describe reading copies rather than ARCs). Either way, I figured I could't go wrong for the price ... and boy was I right! After missing the delivery guy yesterday (he never rang or knocked), I was anxious all day today. He finally just showed up around 5 o'clock, and man was I one happy camper when I opened that box! Maybe this is the beginning of a good luck streak :-)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats George .... amazing... Now 4 Talisman Leseexemplar ARCs are known in Germany.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, George! A nice catch!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw this on eBay the other day with a BIN of €14.00 ($20.32):

So picked it up to get this, German Desperation/Regulators flip-over ARC:

The other books are From a Buick Eight, Dolores Claiborne, Night Shift, The Dark Half, The Shining, Four Past Midnight (Book 2), and Misery. With €4 shipping, grand total of €18 ($26.12) ... so I got the ARC for $3.27

This goes along nice with my German Talisman proof find; seems there are some good deals in those lots if you know what to look for ... and get lucky. Now all I have to do is learn German!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sehr gut!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

George..... Super !!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting stuff at good prices... Way to go!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I always forget to post this:

Das Mädchen Leseexemplar - The Girl who loved Tom Gordon HC ARC
    The German Publisher Schneekluth, have the idea to offer an black and white book, and of cause there are an black and a white Leseexemplar!

Country
    Country Flag

Pictures? :-)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just see that pics from the best looking German arc are missing:

German Black House arc - Das Schwarze Haus Leseexemplar
    transparent cover,
    top and bottom spine - black
    side spine - white

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have them?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you have them?
    Yes, 2x,
    one is for sale

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank
    Wirklich toll...
    Ich habe das Buch selbst aber kein Leseexemplar!!

NICE!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looked in the collections of some other German SK collectors,
    think my ´Das Leben und Schreiben´ Leseexemplar is so far the only known copy.

Pic. was lost... this is the superrare metaliccover
    Das Leben und das Schreiben / On writing
    German Leseexemplar
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-19-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4