Closed Thread

Thread: Contest #21 - Taheen

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #21 - Taheen

The article for the Taheen can be found here.

If you haven't done so already, please make sure you read the Contest Posting Guidelines.

This contest will be run a bit differently than the others. For this contest, please PM your submission to me on or before the contest deadline. As submissions are received, I will post in this thread that I have received a submission, but I will not tell you who did it. You will have to wait until the voting round to find out.

I'm hoping this will make things a bit more interesting and will encourage those who may be a bit intimidated by others' submissions to give the contest a try. We'll see how it goes for this round and tweak it from there.

Thanks to Brice for the suggestion!

Contest is open until September 25, 2010. Good luck, and have fun!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant!! I've been really looking forward to this one

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

Thanks to Brice for the suggestion!
    You're welcome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ooh, I can't wait to see entries for this one.

Along the Path of the Beam Canada is on a distinguished road Canada's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, can our illustration consist of more than one taheen? Like say, one taheen in the middle, and two other taheen off to the side (but all the figures in the same artwork)? I think the taheen are too varied a species to properly represent with just one figure.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's entirely up to you how you portray it, them...the contests are always open to artist interpretation

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What Darkers said.

Just remember DON'T post it in this thread. Send me a PM. Top secret!

Gunslinger Apprentice Delacroix is on a distinguished road Delacroix's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here! Done!

I'm really looking forward to see all the fanarts made for this contests
    -What do we usually do about bad things that aren't of our concern?
    -Well...we laught about it.
    -Then, my friend, once you're in the grave death might be a lot more fun than what we expect.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadline's coming! Anyone need an extension?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Should be ok...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

All right, well, I have one submission so far. Heat's on!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got another submission! Step up your game, people, we got ourselves a CONTEST!!!

Still open to an extension...just sayin'.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Contest is now closed. Voting to begin soon!

Closed Thread