+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1716

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

  1. #1251
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Just took a big chunk out of what I need. I am getting 9 books from David.
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    The Green Mile all 1st chapterbooks (6 in total)
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

    That leaves CK paperback
    NS non lib NS if I get lucky
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP
    Stand Complete and Un-Cut

    And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    All I can do is wish for the S\L. We shall see.
    I don't know when I will get them, but it's pretty good to getting me to my first ed goal
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  2. #1252
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,513
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just took a big chunk out of what I need. I am getting 9 books from David.
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    The Green Mile all 1st chapterbooks (6 in total)
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

    That leaves CK paperback
    NS non lib NS if I get lucky
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP
    Stand Complete and Un-Cut

    And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    All I can do is wish for the S\L. We shall see.
    I don't know when I will get them, but it's pretty good to getting me to my first ed goal
    Great feeling right! Congrats

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  3. #1253
    Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    3,878
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Congrats. UKís next? Hehe
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing
    Mister Slaughter S/L

  4. #1254
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,211
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just took a big chunk out of what I need. I am getting 9 books from David.
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    The Green Mile all 1st chapterbooks (6 in total)
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

    That leaves CK paperback
    NS non lib NS if I get lucky
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP
    Stand Complete and Un-Cut

    And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    All I can do is wish for the S\L. We shall see.
    I don't know when I will get them, but it's pretty good to getting me to my first ed goal
    Nice haul, Mike!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  5. #1255
    Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,966
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Yep, congrats Mike. Youíre nearly there!

  6. #1256
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Congrats. UKís next? Hehe
    I don't think I will have any space for UK's so that is sort of saving me.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  7. #1257
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yep, congrats Mike. Youíre nearly there!
    Yep, almost there on the first ed's. Even though some might be tough. Then those S\L won't be easy and then I have decide if I want
    the other S\L. We shall see. But thanks every one.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  8. #1258
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  9. #1259
    Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    3,878
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Awesome!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing
    Mister Slaughter S/L

  10. #1260
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,513
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.
    Congrats, Sir. Love the first edition hunting phase of collecting.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  11. #1261
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.
    Congrats, Sir. Love the first edition hunting phase of collecting.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. There are some easy ones but one difficult one to get and I am not even going to try for a non-lib Night Shift. I think that would be impossible to find and nearly impossible to validate.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  12. #1262
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,513
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.
    Congrats, Sir. Love the first edition hunting phase of collecting.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. There are some easy ones but one difficult one to get and I am not even going to try for a non-lib Night Shift. I think that would be impossible to find and nearly impossible to validate.
    Yeah. The Double Day stuff is tough. What are you looking for other than Night Shift?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  13. #1263
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  14. #1264
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,513
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.
    You can upgrade later (or not) it is cool you have them all.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  15. #1265
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.
    You can upgrade later (or not) it is cool you have them all.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We shall see. I just wish that I could get that second and I had a definitive price on my inscribed NS. I think in the "value of my collection section" there is a consensus for my Carrie. Lower than I had hoped but oh well.
    Check out post 8685
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g-item/page348
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  16. #1266
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,513
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.
    You can upgrade later (or not) it is cool you have them all.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We shall see. I just wish that I could get that second and I had a definitive price on my inscribed NS. I think in the "value of my collection section" there is a consensus for my Carrie. Lower than I had hoped but oh well.
    Check out post 8685
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g-item/page348
    I would be proud to own that.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  17. #1267
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    I am proud to own that. Don't get me wrong. Even with the "flaws", it's still one of the best books I have overall. I know that some people may not have any of the Double Day stuff. I am always hard on myself because of mistakes and missed chances in the past. That's all.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  18. #1268
    Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    3,878
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Great grab, my Carrie is my fav also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing
    Mister Slaughter S/L

  19. #1269
    Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,932

    Default

    Yeah, that Carrie is a very nice copy. Not flawless, to be sure, but as a signed trade edition of a 45-year-old book? Yep, that's a keeper.

    Congrats, Mike. I'd love to see more pics of your recent acquisitions.

    HBJ
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

    Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

  20. #1270
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Yeah, that Carrie is a very nice copy. Not flawless, to be sure, but as a signed trade edition of a 45-year-old book? Yep, that's a keeper.

    Congrats, Mike. I'd love to see more pics of your recent acquisitions.

    HBJ
    RF thinks it's a later sig like in the 80's. I will get the pics up as soon as I can. Nothing fancy since they are not fancy books. But I will
    get something up.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  21. #1271
    Traveler bmerritts is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Mike,
    I am new to this chat room and am having trouble posting my input. I am looking at a first edition, first printing, possibly first state of Salem's Lot. The dust jacket has the $8.95 price in the upper right corner on the front flap of the dust jacket but refers to Father Callahan instead of Father Cody. The book is definitely first edition with the code Q37 on page 493 and is signed by Stephen King four years after initial publication. It has first edition on the copyright page of the book. My question: is this a first, second, or third state of the dust jacket or is this a publisher's print anomaly? Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

  22. #1272
    Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Way EAST of Patrick
    Posts
    3,969
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hello bmerritts and welcome.

    I will jump in here for Mike and answer your question. You have a first edition Salem's in a later printing jacket. We have a section here at thedarktower.org called King Trade First Editions (the link is located at the top of the main page) but here is the Salem's link to help with the answer:

    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Lot+-+Trade+HC

    We also have a section called "Calvins Corner" with many collecting threads and people visiting with all the same King collecting interest. Calvins section found here:

    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...alvin-s-Corner

    Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

  23. #1273
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    16,405
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmerritts View Post
    Hi Mike,
    I am new to this chat room and am having trouble posting my input. I am looking at a first edition, first printing, possibly first state of Salem's Lot. The dust jacket has the $8.95 price in the upper right corner on the front flap of the dust jacket but refers to Father Callahan instead of Father Cody. The book is definitely first edition with the code Q37 on page 493 and is signed by Stephen King four years after initial publication. It has first edition on the copyright page of the book. My question: is this a first, second, or third state of the dust jacket or is this a publisher's print anomaly? Any help with this matter would be appreciated.
    What you are after is HARD to get. One for sale now on line and is in the tens of thousands... only about 7 out there.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  24. #1274
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    All I want is a 2nd state Salems' Lot with the Father Cody error and the 7.95 price and that seems almost impossible to get. Any one who has a first state with Father Cody and 8.95 is very lucky. I don't even know if there is a true F/F with 8.95 and Father Callahan. I am almost at the point of giving up on these harder ones and more expensive ones. S\L and first ed included.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

  25. #1275
    Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    My new stuff from Ralph that gets me a little closer to my imperfect complete collection

    Baby, can you dig your Man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts