Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2735

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

An inspiring story, Mike. I'm very sorry you went through that, but very glad you're here to share our collecting bug. And while I'm not of a religious disposition, you go right ahead talking about your beliefs.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    An inspiring story, Mike. I'm very sorry you went through that, but very glad you're here to share our collecting bug. And while I'm not of a religious disposition, you go right ahead talking about your beliefs.

HBJ
    Thanks HBJ, Yea, it was quite the experience. I have to be careful how I answer the rest of your statement so I won't. It's not that I can't follow up, it's just that it's not what people might expect and this is not the place for such a discussion. I am going to be quiet now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just ordered an Outsider. First ed, 14th printing. It's from a signing event. I am happy with this. At least I got one. Even this is still rare I think. And a true first signed would be just a bit outside my budget right now. I am still hoping for more throughout the rest of the year.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just ordered an Outsider. First ed, 14th printing. It's from a signing event. I am happy with this. At least I got one. Even this is still rare I think. And a true first signed would be just a bit outside my budget right now. I am still hoping for more throughout the rest of the year.
    What event was that, Mike?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Are you looking forward to the upcoming show on HBO? (I think)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What event was that, Mike?
    I don't know where it is but it was an event called The Word Play book event. I have no idea how many he signed there either.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Very cool! Are you looking forward to the upcoming show on HBO? (I think)
    I haven't read the book but yea, I always looking forward to some King goodness.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I got my stuff from Ralph. I will open it soon (Ralph went all crazy tape on me). Then pics will follow.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI...King signed 375 copies for the Wordplay event. This is from the email the organizers sent out:

To encourage early pickup, the first 100 people to pick up wristbands on Tuesday, April 30 and the first 100 people to pick up wristbands on Saturday, May 4 will receive Fast Passes to purchase a signed copy of Stephen King's The Outsider. Stephen King is signing 375 copies of The Outsider in advance and we will be giving out 200 Fast Passes who will have first access to purchase the signed copies.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    FYI...King signed 375 copies for the Wordplay event. This is from the email the organizers sent out:

To encourage early pickup, the first 100 people to pick up wristbands on Tuesday, April 30 and the first 100 people to pick up wristbands on Saturday, May 4 will receive Fast Passes to purchase a signed copy of Stephen King's The Outsider. Stephen King is signing 375 copies of The Outsider in advance and we will be giving out 200 Fast Passes who will have first access to purchase the signed copies.
    Thanks for the info. It's good to know. That's not a ton at that event.

My Mood
    Cool

Pics of the stuff I mentioned already and something new, maybe this weekend.

My Mood
    Cool

I have Sleeping Beauties waiting for me at home. It looks like a fantastic book from the pics I have seen.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, this is one massive book. The case is just about as tall as IT but maybe a lit bit wider. It's also taller than The Stand, but The Stand is a little bit wider in the spine. Pics might take a while because I have a lot of stuff going on and
    people have already taken some nice pics. But I will get pics of this, my signed Outsider, and the case for my proof when I can. Now we just see what it still in my wheel house.

My Mood
    Cool

I hope to be able to put some pics up sometime this weekend. The King stuff of course. But do people want to see my Barker stuff as well. It's not a ton, but some interesting stuff.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I vote yes. I have a small Barker collection myself and I’d be interested in seeing other people’s too.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Show. Me. BARKER!

Show me the HELLPRIEST, Shaman!

My Mood
    Cool

OK. I still need to get that Hellrasier book but some of the other stuff is pretty cool, at least I think it is.

My Mood
    Cool

Now here is the first batch
    Here is the case for my Blue Line proof

Came out Stellar, thanks to Ralph and his friend.

My Mood
    Cool

Next is my 14th ed Flat signed of The Outsider

My Mood
    Cool

And finally, the big one, literally, Sleeping Beauty

and a close up of the sigs. Don't know if this is a strange order or coloring because I know people are talking about it.

My Mood
    Cool

That's it for now. Maybe some Barker this afternoon. We shall see.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Mike. Congratulations!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very interesting books, I like that latch...

Did you get the signature personally?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Guys.
    Steve, No, I did not get it personally. I bought it from Ralph, Like all the Barker stuff I am about to up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast