Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2735

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My dog can almost say Clive Barker's name.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You are good Steve. Really good.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK,
    If any one is interested, this is what I got
    Flat signed Books of Blood Gift Ed
    Books of Blood regular ed
    999 S\L - #403
    Riding The Bullet Proof (in a nice case)
    Gerald's Game Proof
    The Dark Man S\L #155
    Then I ordered 2 more Barker books with more on hold for me.
    Not too bad.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sounds like some good stuff there, especially the King proofs.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. I will get pics up when I can. I hope it's OK if I put the Barker stuff in here as well. Both proofs are great. I think Gerald's Game is the first Hard Back proof I have. Plus I like the intro that is written by King. I know it's not really "written" and signed by him, but it's still very nice. And The Dark Man looks cool as well. Plus the Barker books are neat. I can't wait to get more. Of course pics when I can.

My Mood
    Cool

I know they are not King, but I got my two other Barker Books. The Damnation Game S\L and Weaveworld S\L. But I still have more waiting for me.

My Mood
    Cool

OK, here are some King stuff that I got from Ralph
    First, 999 I know King has a story in it but he was not able to sign because that was the time he was hurt in the car acident

My Mood
    Cool

Next we have the limitation and sig pages

Notice the sig missing

Very nice!

Just don't turn the book upside down or you'll release the Anti-Christ!

My Mood
    Cool

Next we have a Riding The Built proof

My Mood
    Cool

Next we have a hard back proof of Geralds Game

My Mood
    Cool

And finally a S\L of The Dark Man

My Mood
    Cool

I hope people like them. I still have one more proof but I need to take a few more pics of it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa, beautiful pickups! Love the Dark Man and that proof of Geralds Game

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Geralds Game is the limited (around 2000 copies) that were passed out at the 1992 ABA convention. Unlike the trade edition, the FFE has a facsimile letter written inside. It's an ARC from the convention, not a proof.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Like, cool adds, dude.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Geralds Game is the limited (around 2000 copies) that were passed out at the 1992 ABA convention. Unlike the trade edition, the FFE has a facsimile letter written inside. It's an ARC from the convention, not a proof.

Ralph
    Thanks for the correction Ralph. See, I still make mistakes

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Like, cool adds, dude.
    Thanks Steve. I have to check but I have at least one more thing to post. Not sure if I have anything else.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Whoa, beautiful pickups! Love the Dark Man and that proof of Geralds Game
    Thanks. Appreciate you stopping by.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Mike! I've been eyeballing a GG Arc but have yet to pull the trigger.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great adds!! Loving the updates

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks again guys. Like I said, I have at least one more interesting item I hope to put up tomorrow.
    I would like peoples thoughts on me putting another author like Clive Barker in this thread. Do
    you guys think that's that allowed?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE new stuff, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really need to pick up one of those "Gerald's game" ABA convention copies.
    Congratulations on the mass of new items.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast