Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Stop it. I mean I know you have at least a numbered, if not a lettered and who knows how many first ed.
    But honestly. Thanks.
    So what, who cares what I have man.. I am happy for you. That is an amazing book. You should be proud
    Thanks Kris. I am going through your thread from the beginning. It's quite impressive. And thanks for being happy for me.
    I am trying.
    P.S I am not in the "it's a competition" state. I am just trying to get what I like and what I can afford. Hopefully the two match up more often than not .

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The numbered It is awesome; with the black case, it may be the most attractive of that line.

Do the CD Its all have the same pages (except for the limitation pages, of course)?
    Thanks
    I think so but I never looked through a lettered so I can't say. But I would guess that the numbered and lettered are the same except for the
    limitation page

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book, Mike. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Beautiful book, Mike. Congratulations!
    Thanks Alan. I keep on plugging away.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Well done, Mike. A milestone for any King collection.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jack. The next few might not be as BIG as this one. I am in contact with David on what should be coming next.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love that IT because IT's great!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Love that IT because IT's great!
    Thanks. It also a really big book and takes up a lot of space, but it's worth it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stop it. I mean I know you have at least a numbered, if not a lettered and who knows how many first ed.
    But honestly. Thanks.
    So what, who cares what I have man.. I am happy for you. That is an amazing book. You should be proud
    Thanks Kris. I am going through your thread from the beginning. It's quite impressive. And thanks for being happy for me.
    I am trying.
    P.S I am not in the "it's a competition" state. I am just trying to get what I like and what I can afford. Hopefully the two match up more often than not .
    Agree with, Kris. In here, it's all about you, my friend! Great add! As far as trying, I'll give you some advise from an old friend

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian. That was good to see in the morning. I don't compare anymore. I used to, but not any more. I am going to get what I have a chance at getting and what I can afford
    and not be upset that I might be missing something that someone else might have.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is supernice, BIG congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    IT is supernice, BIG congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks Frank. TBH, I am still a little surprised I was able to get it. But it does look very nice. Having the two "large" ones:
    I.E The Stand and IT is pretty cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian. That was good to see in the morning. I don't compare anymore. I used to, but not any more. I am going to get what I have a chance at getting and what I can afford
    and not be upset that I might be missing something that someone else might have.
    You're definitely doing vs. trying. You've got some great stuff and some of the big boys. It sucks letting stuff go by ya for sure. Trust me, know all about that. If not for some of the great people here and a few business, I wouldn't have what I have. But that's small fish compared to you big time King collectors
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Brian.
    Got you on the doing vs trying thing. I do what I can and not worry about what I can't do. I am just going to keep on doing. There are probably not that many more older books that I want or can afford so my list will keep on getting smaller and smaller. Hopefully I can get anything new that comes out, when it comes out. Also I got some nice things from people here as well. I don't know how much more older stuff I can get. We shall see.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian.
    Got you on the doing vs trying thing. I do what I can and not worry about what I can't do. I am just going to keep on doing. There are probably not that many more older books that I want or can afford so my list will keep on getting smaller and smaller. Hopefully I can get anything new that comes out, when it comes out. Also I got some nice things from people here as well. I don't know how much more older stuff I can get. We shall see.
    Yea, it's nice to be able to pay retail when something new comes out if ya can. The aftermarket on some of this stuff is killer. Look at Paul's stuff over at Suntup. That's an investment opportunity if there ever was one.

My Mood
    Cool

At least I was able to get The Haunting of Hill House. I really like what Paul is doing at Suntup and I want to support his effort, even if I don't get a King book from him. I will get all the other ones I can now that I have Hill House. And to be honest, I am not looking to just buy and flip books. If I buy a book it's because I like the author, like how it looks, and I will be keeping them as long as I can. Even if I haven't read it like some of my King books. And I haven't read Hill House either but the book itself and description was enough for me to buy it.

My Mood
    Cool

Just put order in for Desperation . I know it's not one of the biggies, but it's helping fill in my collection. Then is Insomnia and then is... I have no idea. But let me get Desperation and then we shall see.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I have Desperation waiting for me at home . It will find a nice spot on my shelf. Now all I need is Insomnia and then I need to really think about what is next.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats! Which edition, Mike?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats! Which edition, Mike?
    S\L. I am going to try and stick with those kind as long as I can.

My Mood
    Cool

Quick look at the book tells me it was brand new. Never read. The person who received it said it was wrapped in plastic. It looks fantastic. I will probably put pics up this weekend.

Man, that's awesome. The Grant S/L of Desperation is a really nice edition, too. A hearty congrats.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jack. Yea, Grant really knows how to put books together. I can't wait to get a closer look at it.

My Mood
    Cool

So I conformed that this book was never read and David was able to get me brand new case for it. So, again, it's like I ordered it from Grant, new, myself. I think, even though there were so many made, it's still
    a good one to have. So besides my DT collection, that's my second Grant book. Now I need The Talisman. Hopefully I can find a very nice copy of that book that doesn't have as much rubbing as many books
    seem to have.

My Mood
    Cool

Pics tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast