+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks Adam. Yea. I had my eye on it for a while. Glad I finally got one. Now we shall what pops up on the radar.

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy Crap. IT looks incredible. I just took a quick glance. I love everything about this book. The feel, the pics, just the whole thing. The only other CD book have is a Gift Sec of dreams but that can't compare with these two. But IT. OMG. It is an awesome addition. I obviously payed some money for the book, but this was well worth it. I have to pay more attention to CD now. Because now that I thumbed through IT and DR. Sleep(with a full page re-marque from Glenn), I can see that their quality is very good. I am also happy with my SP S\L Shining. But IT is so massive and impressive. I am very happy I got this book. So, I took it off my wants on my front page. We shall see what I can get next. I know it will probably not be Misery, Salems' Lot. Those are just too much. But hopefully I can get a few more S\L.
    Congratulations Mike. IT is a great one to get!

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks Alan. I just took another quick peek at your collection. Very impressive indeed. I am trying my best. I know it's not a contest. So I get what I can. But again, thanks for stopping by.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Clear some out, I have some news for you (if interested).

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Mike

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Clear some out, I have some news for you (if interested).

Ralph Mulleins
    Did not realize that Ralph. Should be space now. I never check to how full it is.

My Mood
    Cheerful

I just realized something I bought 11 books that were S\L, First ed Signed, or a proof signed. And we are only half way through the year . And I have another one in the works with Dave . Dayum. I did not realize I bought that many. And that's not counting proofs that I bought on my own or were gifted to me. Who knows what the second half of the year will bring.

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Mike! That's an amazing 6-month haul!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks Jack. I did miss the big one this year, but a lot of people did also so I guess I can't that upset. Like I said, we will see what the second half brings. It may be more in the lower range. I don't know. But I need to see what comes along. There are a few that are in the lower range so I am probably not done yet. But I don't know about any big ones. But again, thanks Jack. I am trying. The ones I got were:
    Wizard Glass UK S\L
    Blackhouse S\l
    Christine S\l
    IT S\L
    WTTKH S\l
    The Shining SP S\L
    Mr. Mercedes Flat signed
    Finders Keepers Flat signed
    End of watch Flat signed
    From am Buick 8 proof flat signed

I think it's 10 Maybe I missed one but it's at least 10. We will go conservative and say the 10 listed above. Plus stuff that was gifted to me from some people. So not a bad first half of the
    year huh guys. Plus I have one waiting in the wings once I pay off my CC. As I say, I keep on trying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26