Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Was FINDERS KEEPERS too near your FIRESTARTER?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Was FINDERS KEEPERS too near your FIRESTARTER?
    Dammit Dammit Dammit. That's the second time I did that . No, this will not be a problem. I will keep the Finders Keepers separate and I always have my eye on my Firestarter, just in case. But I appreciate your concern for helping me keep my collection safe.
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I have been on break but I am surprised I hadn’t seen your collection tread before. Lots of great stuff.

I do have a favor to ask. It’s no secret that I am a big fan of The Stand and the S/L is also known as the coffin edition. It’s not unheard of to hear “ashes to ashes, dust to dust” at a graveside service but for the love of SK get a duster on that thing, please!

Spoiler:

All joking aside, you have some really nice books, especially the signed editions; I am looking forward to your upcoming posts.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I know. I realized it was dusty after I took the pic. I was waiting to see how long it would for someone to point that out. I will probably dust it and then put it back in it's rightful spot. I just wish I had the space so the front can be seen. I am doing so changes in my displaying so I may be able to place it so the front can be seen, But thanks for the nice words. The new books should arrive today.
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:32 PM.

My Mood
    Cool

Guess what I have waiting for me at home . And no ur2ndbiggestfan, it's not a pony.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Two ponys?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

I opened the door and you walked right in. Awesome. Thanks for not letting me down. No, not two pony's. My four books. Now I have to spend time reorganizing because I am running out of shelf space. I can make some more, it will just take a little effort. Pics at some point.

My Mood
    Cool

Front list updated, pics on the way.
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:33 PM.

My Mood
    Cool

Just re-did my bookshelves and I think they look better. Now I have even more room for more books. Pics of my new purchases and new bookshelf look at some point. But they all seem at home.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Less words, more pics, man
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

I know Brian I know. But today is the SB and I have other stuff to do. But it does look pretty nice and I have A LOT more space for King books. But I will try to get at least get some up this week.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I know Brian I know. But today is the SB and I have other stuff to do. But it does look pretty nice and I have A LOT more space for King books. But I will try to get at least get some up this week.
    Just giving ya a hard time, bud. I'm sure it'll look great. Enjoy the game. I'm looking more forward to the Daytona 500
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Just giving ya a hard time, bud. I'm sure it'll look great. Enjoy the game. I'm looking more forward to the Daytona 500
    I know you are . I will try and get some pics up this week.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Let's try some pics
    first TWTTKH

My Mood
    Cool

Next From a Buick 8 proof flat signed

Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:34 PM.

My Mood
    Cool

Next Finders Keepers

My Mood
    Cool

And now, End of Watch

My Mood
    Cool

Full Book shelf
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:35 PM.

My Mood
    Cool

Another shelf

My Mood
    Cool

One more shelf

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff, man!

My Mood
    Cool

Thank's. I have one more on the way and we will see if I am fast enough to get the Suntup Misery. I probably won't though. If I don't, I have other stuff I'd like to get.
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:36 PM.

What's that to the left of SKELETON CREW?

My Mood
    Cool

Signed limited Coffin Stand numbered ed.
    Last edited by MikeDuke; 12-19-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Next From a Buick 8 proof flat signed

You know I'm jealous of this one! Congrats on picking this one up--not many, if any, have this. Awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast