Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    That’s a nice book (the story, I mean).
    Thanks. I am looking forward to getting to the Baker part of my collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK, here is some stuff I have had and I am just getting around to putting them up. First is a gift from Luc. He sent me a PM one day saying would I like a FREE S\L Barker Thief of always. He said the only issue was a defect with the slip case. I said sure I would. And I am happy to have this in my Barker collection.

and this one shows the slight issue with the case which to honest, I had to look for

I want to thank Luc again for such a nice gift.
    And The Inhuamn Condition

Last edited by MikeDuke; 07-26-2020 at 05:00 PM.

My Mood
    Cool

Now this next item needs a little explanation. One day, I think it was Jeff said that Paul should make a Suntup cane. I think every body had a laugh and I said I would use it for sure because I use one anyway.
    Then, out of the blue Paul emailed me and ask how high my current cane was and if I was right or left handed. So I wrote back and told him. A smarter person would have figured out where this was going
    but I just thought it was odd idle talk. Well, I was wrong because a few weeks later I got this in the mail.

I mean, is that not bad ass or what. I freaking love this thing and use it all the time and I have received may compliments
    on it. So thanks Paul. This just shows how good a person you really are.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection:MikeDuke

I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t get a little choked up at the awesome generosity of both Paul and Luc!!!! So absolutely wonderful. Really the best people are right here. Thanks for sharing these stories Mike. And kudos to Paul and Luc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have the eerie feeling that cane is watching me!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

When I saw the detail, I was amazed. I did not even notice the Suntup insignia until a few days after I had it. That was the icing on the cake.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm glad you enjoy the book, Mike. I bought a copy of the 25th Anniversary Edition of Thief and, owing to my one-copy-per-book rule, that meant the older S/L edition had to go. Rather than go through the hassle of selling it, I decided I'd rather give it away to someone who I was sure would appreciate it. From looking through this thread a few times, I knew you had a Barker collection going on, so I figured I'd ask you first.

My Mood
    Cool

Well I certainly appreciate it. It is now on my Barker shelf.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is some sweet gifts!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul Suntup is an absolute legend and you are a very worthy recipient of such a great gift, Mike. Love it! Congratulations.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That is some sweet gifts!!!
    Thanks Garrell. Yea, I feel lucky to have them.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Paul Suntup is an absolute legend and you are a very worthy recipient of such a great gift, Mike. Love it! Congratulations.
    Thanks Alan. Yes Paul is a legend. And thanks for saying those nice things. It means a lot.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A M A Z I N G !!!
    Thanks Frank. Yea, I keep on saying it but to see it in person is very impressive. The amount of detail on the skull is impressive.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A M A Z I N G !!!
    Thanks Frank. Yea, I keep on saying it but to see it in person is very impressive. The amount of detail on the skull is impressive.
    That's an amazing gift indeed, Mike and well deserved! Good for you, my friend
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian. Yea, it is cool for sure.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the great gift from Paul, Mike, another Suntup special edition for sure!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Vincent. Yea, it really is special. The entire design is so cool. Also, the fact that it is right handed only, I had a right handed one years ago but it was just a slant on the grip to make it
    fit the right hand. This has that, BUT it also has these sort of groves for your fingers to naturally fit in. It's like it was made for my hand which I don't know how that's possible since
    Paul did not take a mold of my hand and even my partially amputated index finger fits right in the grip with comfort. I am impressed with it for sure.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit... Dude. That is the sickest bloody cane in existence. And, it's clearly cursed....
    Love it (and nice work Paul...)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Holy shit... Dude. That is the sickest bloody cane in existence. And, it's clearly cursed....
    Love it (and nice work Paul...)
    Well, I don't go surfing so I should be OK (old reference if you get it ). But yea Antoni, it's pretty bad-ass.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You failed. Retests are on Mondays-DMV.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Damn, I forgot to delete that. I was just trying something out.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Damn, I forgot to delete that. I was just trying something out.
    It actually worked lol.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I know it did. I may add that to my sig just in case someone new comes along as a way to get to the first page. I know you can just hit first, but who knows.

My Mood
    Cool

I have something good (at least I think so on Monday or Tuesday). Excited for this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast