Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2729

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Great Barker stuff! Do yourself a favor a pick up a reading copy of The Damnation Game - it's his best, IMO, although I have not read all of his stuff
    Thanks. And will do. I am not sure when or what I will start with. But I will get through them.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I know I have been quiet lately but that is about to change. Just bought a pretty cool item. Plus I will be getting something on Sat. Some exciting stuff to me.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I can't wait, Mike!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Peter. I am glad to have both new items in my collection. Like I said, one should be here on Sat. The other, I don't know because I just bought it today.
    Some people can probably guess what one of them is though.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I guess it has two sharp points. What do I win?
    I'm avoiding looking at all the pictures of this particular book until mine gets here, I think Thursday. I want to be surprised.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I guess it has two sharp points. What do I win?
    I'm avoiding looking at all the pictures of this particular book until mine gets here, I think Thursday. I want to be surprised.
    You win my respect Steve, for what it's worth. But I still have another item coming that will be kept a secret until I get it.
    And again, I took a look at your collection. Fantastic. I forgot you had a 1st\1st Salems' (I just want a second state). In addition to a whole bunch of other awesome stuff.
    I will just keep on moving up as I can and get the best I can.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. People probably guessed what the one book was, but, the other one... I am excited to have. A true 1st ed, 1st printing flat singed Outsider. I understand that these are pretty rare and hard to get since he did no signing for them and the fact that the publisher put out so many printings all at once. So I have two "rare" first ed. I have Mr. Mercedes (which I don't think he had any signing events) and a true 1st ed Outsider (where he had no signing events either). I am very happy to what might be two rare books in my collection.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. Very few signed 1st's of either title out there.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Randall. I really am happy to have both.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS MIKE! That's outstanding!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE SCORE. Can I have it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great stuff, Mike! Congratulations!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    CONGRATS MIKE! That's outstanding!
    Thanks Jeff. Yea, it's kinda cool.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sorry, but no Kris. You can't. But you can enjoy the pics of them like I enjoy the pics of your books.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great stuff, Mike! Congratulations!
    Thanks Peter. I do feel lucky to have both.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sorry, but no Kris. You can't. But you can enjoy the pics of them like I enjoy the pics of your books.
    DEAL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Mike! Those are rare, for sure!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Congrats Mike! Those are rare, for sure!
    Thanks Brian. As I said, it does feel good to know that I, little ole me, has some rare items.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some hard to get ones..nicely done, buddy
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Those are some hard to get ones..nicely done, buddy
    Thanks Chad. Sometimes you just have to make the leap when something like this comes along. I was surprised that it lasted as long as it did.
    But I am really happy I got it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Mike. Congrats!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Mike. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Paul and thank you Alan. I keep on trying and chipping away at some nice stuff.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I got my copy of Horns today . Man is it a fantastic looking book . I am really happy to add this to my collection.The quality is just stunning.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike! And on The Outsider as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast