Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2729

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just got my box from Ralph.
    As a reminder, even though its just a few posts up, this is what I got:
    Creepshow
    Dreamcatcher
    Joyland
    Storm of the Century BOMC
    Blockade Bill

Either I forgot or did not know but The Dream Catcher is an Early Reading Copy with a letter. Pretty cool. Just a few more to go and I think I will be done.
    A collector is never done, bro.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Maybe not done. How about more selective. Does that work Brian?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe not done. How about more selective. Does that work Brian?
    Hopefully for you. Never works for me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I know what I just got is not splashy, but if people want some picks, I will put them up when I have time.

My Mood
    Cool

OK here are the books that I got. They get me a little closer to my goal of a complete set of first ed
    First is Joyland

My Mood
    Cool

Next is Billy Blockcade

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!

My Mood
    Cool

Now we have a Creepshow first ed

My Mood
    Cool

Next is BOMC Storm of the Century Hard back. I haven't seen many hard Backs and from what I have been told the BOMC is the first ed

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very clean Creepshow. Nice adds
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

And finally a early reading copy of Dream catcher with letter

I forgot the copy write page. Sorry. But that's it. Just some basic stuff to fill in the holes. I still have more
    to get, but the list is getting smaller. The thing is, do I try for a F\F Night shift which are rare and expensive and a 2nd state Salems' Lot. Hopefully I can
    find them without going broke.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Like I said I need about 12 or 13 more to get a complete set. Hopefully I can do it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Mike. You’ll have your complete set in no time!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Like I said I need about 12 or 13 more to get a complete set. Hopefully I can do it.
    I remember my hunt to complete the first edition set. I envy you. Always fun.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys, I don't no about no time though Alan. This is what I need. I will probably put it in my first post as well.
    The CK soft back
    Night shift non lib-going to next to impossible I think. But I am still hoping.
    Salems' Lot 2nd state- Going to be difficult
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Clayborne
    The Green Mile I need the individual soft backs and the hard back version
    Rose Madder
    The Stand complete uncut
    The Tommy Knockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Window
    The Girl who loved Tom Gorden
    My Pretty Pony.
    That's all of them. Once I get these, I think I will have a complete set. I think.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

4 Bachman paperbacks?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Two or three double mortgages should do it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    4 Bachman paperbacks?
    Right. I meant to to put them in. I knew about them, I just forgot to list them.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Two or three double mortgages should do it!
    I hope not. That's pushing the envelope even for me.

My Mood
    Cool

The two big ones, Nightshift and Salems' Lot, I have thoughts on. First, if we take my Nightshift. There were only 12,000 of those made I think. Some went to libraries and some did not. But even if it went to the library, it's still a first ed. So technically I have a first of that. It's even inscribed. It just happens to be a library book which a lot of people frown upon. But it's still a first ed, just not a non-lib first ed. If we look at my Salems', that too is a first ed book but with the less disable but maybe more rare 3rd state corrected DJ. I would love to get a 2nd state jacket since that seems to be the more desirable of the two. So I do I have firsts, just not the firsts I need. It maybe hard but I will try. So that's it. Really for the most part, they should not be that bad, except for those two. Now the S\L I have listed on the first page, that's a different story.
    We shall see.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Mike !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Mike...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Still some stuff to get, but at least I keep moving forward. We will see what's next.

My Mood
    Cool

Just got 2 things from Ralph. I got an unsigned but I think somewhat limited Hellbound Heart, and a flat signed first ed In The Flesh from Clive Barker. Still trying to complete King as well. But I still have one more item that Ralph is holding for me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Ralph Bookstore is one of my favorite places, just picked another from him
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast