+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Insomnia S\L and The Talisman S\L
    NICE! Both are very attractive editions - not that I have Talisman, it's also on my list .

Congrats, Mike. You've been killing it lately.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Yea, I am trying. One more to go on my must have, then we see.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Well Insomnia and The Talisman are waiting for me at home . Pics later this week. So then it's Salems' Lot and maybe some upgrades.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cheerful

Yea, I have been looking for The Talisman for a long time. Insomnia, I really liked the story. TBH, I don't know how many older S\L I really want to get. Upgrading some of my firsts is important as well.

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quick look, both books look great. The Talisman doesn't seem to have the rubbing issue on vol 2 of the queen and Insomnia looks like it has never been read. Pics this weekend.
    One more to go (for now ).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30