Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    One of my favorites
    Nice copy

I've always loved the design of this jacket.

I would kill to have a rebound or S/L version of this with the image done with leather inlays

Would be reminiscent of some of Paul Bonet's amazing work: https://www.themorgan.org/collection...indings/163624
    Damn that would be cool.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yes. Yes it would be cool.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well,
    just bought two little guys. I got the Dollans' with the cars on front and I got Joyland. From two different people on eBay which I really have never done before. Hopefully next week but I really don't know when I will get them.
    But no matter what, it's still 2 more S\L. So not too bad.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well,
    just bought two little guys. I got the Dollans' with the cars on front and I got Joyland. From two different people on eBay which I really have never done before. Hopefully next week but I really don't know when I will get them.
    But no matter what, it's still 2 more S\L. So not too bad.
    Boom!!! Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hey look at you go now! A month ago you weren’t buying anything online right? So when are you getting a PayPal account setup??

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Sort of impulse buys where Becca sent me a link for Dolans', and then I said, well since I am in here, why not look around.
    Hey Adam. The good thing that I found it is, if you stick with "buy it now" stuff you really don't need a PP account. Those two were just
    straight CC buys. Let me dip my toes (get it Adam, my toes), in the water and we will see what happens. It may be a week or longer
    before I have both books. Pics of course when I get them.

My Mood
    Chatty

Let me dip my toed (get it Adam, my toes), in the water and we will see what happens.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I something full of joy waiting for me at home. Dolan's will be next week some time.

My Mood
    Cool

Joyland looks great. It's a nice little book. Pics maybe this weekend, maybe not. We shall see. Now just waiting on Dollans'.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Mike
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the push Becca .

My Mood
    Cool

Just got Dollans'. Looks great to me. Pics at some point, plus one that I never took a pic of that is not new.

My Mood
    Cool

I know I still owe pics on Joyland and Dollans', and the one I never took a pic of, but I also thought I would say that I bought another Dali Lithograph. Not sure I will post a pic though because pictures really don't do
    this one justice. So now I have three lithographs. They are becoming my other passion. Pics of my other books soon though, I hope.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I still owe pics on Joyland and Dollans', and the one I never took a pic of, but I also thought I would say that I bought another Dali Lithograph. Not sure I will post a pic though because pictures really don't do
    this one justice. So now I have three lithographs. They are becoming my other passion. Pics of my other books soon though, I hope.
    Well, if you didn't spend so much time on internet forums, maybe you'd have time to take photos .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Well, if you didn't spend so much time on internet forums, maybe you'd have time to take photos .
    This weekend. I promise. No, really I do.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know I'm just giving you a hard time, buddy . Just do your thing
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

You know I'm just giving you a hard time, buddy . Just do your thing
    I know I know. It's all good .

My Mood
    Cool

Some new picks and an old one that I never put up
    first the new ones starting with Joyland

My Mood
    Cool

Next is Dollan's

My Mood
    Cool

And finally, I still can't believe that I did not put this up but here is my first ed Gun Slinger

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. I am really thinking hard what I want next. I have virtually all I can easily afford but what we shall see.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Kris.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely addition! I still don't have a true 1st/1st Gunslinger, I am envious!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Lovely addition! I still don't have a true 1st/1st Gunslinger, I am envious!
    Thanks a lot Chase. It took me a while to get one. I wish you luck in your search.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast