Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new books, Mike. Congrats!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks every one. Yea, I am happy camper. They books look great in person.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Next is IAL proof

With my number
    Very special. Congrats

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it's a special one for sure. Looks really nice on my proof shelf

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Outstanding, Mike! Agree with others that the Weaveworld is a very nice addition indeed!

(And the Suntups aren’t too shabby either)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Outstanding, Mike! Agree with others that the Weaveworld is a very nice addition indeed!

(And the Suntups aren’t too shabby either)
    Thanks Peter. Yea. Paul's books are something special alright. And the Weaveworld took be by surprise when I saw it in person.
    We shall see what else I can get (besides Suntup). But I do have a feeling that I am slowly running down my list. Hopefully the
    rest of this year and next year can be good ones, but I just don't know.
    Thanks again for stopping by Peter.

My Mood
    Cool

So t seems that some of my early first ed are not true 1st/1st. Two that I found already are Cujo and Pet Sematary. Oh well. Those were early ones I bought on eBay and I thought that if it just said first ed it was enough.
    I guess not. So my set is not a true set of 1st/1st books and never will be. Oh well. That's par for the course for me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So t seems that some of my early first ed are not true 1st/1st. Two that I found already are Cujo and Pet Sematary. Oh well. Those were early ones I bought on eBay and I thought that if it just said first ed it was enough.
    I guess not. So my set is not a true set of 1st/1st books and never will be. Oh well. That's par for the course for me.
    Mike man.. come on. Those are $100ish firsts. Def not something to get upset about. Go to the wanted page and ask for help finding them. It is not something to get upset by BUT rather be happy you learned some new information! Learning is growing buddy. Now try and find those ones you need and move on.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Glass half full type of thing on Thanksgiving? I got you Kris. It's just that I thought I was done with the older ones and just needed the newer ones. Just felt like I was going backwards is all. I guess I will check from The Shining to Misery and see what is real and what is not. The others I either bought from Stu\David or Ralph so I am pretty sure I am good with them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

You'd probably rather buy a Cujo from someone here (as would I) but there are a couple on ebay now that seem to be the true first printing.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Even I did not know that about Doubleday moving (and I thought I knew everything!). I had to check my CUJO without getting my hand bitten. Since I bought it on release (why oh why am I so darn old!) it was a true first, whew!

Why wasn't I buying two of everything back then!?!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Even I did not know that about Doubleday moving (and I thought I knew everything!). I had to check my CUJO without getting my hand bitten. Since I bought it on release (why oh why am I so darn old!) it was a true first, whew!

Because you were only half as smart as you are now.

My Mood
    Cool

So I checked Carrie to Misery. And they are not all perfect. Some have writing where they should not, but they are all true first ed except Cujo. I guess that's not too bad. The ones with marks, I don't know if I will re-buy them but hopefully David or Ralph has a Cujo I can get.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Because you were only half as smart as you are now.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

I am getting a gift from Munnecom (Luc). He saw that I was collecting some Barker stuff and he offered to gift me a Thief of Always S\L from Barker, if I wanted in. He told me that the book is in great condition but the case has some issues. It is chipped a little and has soling on the top and bottom of the case. But it's still signed. I think he bought it when Ralph was selling all those Barker books. Sure it's not "perfect", but I look at my collection as the like the land of mis-fit books. I will happy to add this to my Barker collection.

My Mood
    Cool

This year was my most prolific year ever. I just look at what I got and I am even floored at what I ended up with. I can't imagine ever having a year like this again. But I am still hoping for a good 2020.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I am getting a gift from Munnecom (Luc). He saw that I was collecting some Barker stuff and he offered to gift me a Thief of Always S\L from Barker, if I wanted in. He told me that the book is in great condition but the case has some issues. It is chipped a little and has soling on the top and bottom of the case. But it's still signed. I think he bought it when Ralph was selling all those Barker books. Sure it's not "perfect", but I look at my collection as the like the land of mis-fit books. I will happy to add this to my Barker collection.
    Congrats! And kudos to Luc!!!

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it is really nice Jeff. And a complete surprise.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations on a great year, Mike! You added some incredible editions to your collection - including that very nice gift from Luc.

(Not to mention no fewer that *four* Suntup numbered editions. Great stuff)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Peter. Yep. I had a pretty good year. And with the Suntup book I am getting on Fri, plus, IAL. Plus the new books named in Jan and March PLUS the fact that I bought the H.G wells collection and I will be getting the other books that may be announced this year, I think I will have nice Suntup collection, minus the first book. But I am OK with that. I just hope I can get some of the other King books that I would love to have in my collection. Maybe some first ed signed as well. Who knows.
    But thanks again Peter for the encouraging words.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Peter. Yep. I had a pretty good year. And with the Suntup book I am getting on Fri, plus, IAL. Plus the new books named in Jan and March PLUS the fact that I bought the H.G wells collection and I will be getting the other books that may be announced this year, I think I will have nice Suntup collection, minus the first book. But I am OK with that. I just hope I can get some of the other King books that I would love to have in my collection. Maybe some first ed signed as well. Who knows.
    But thanks again Peter for the encouraging words.
    Congrats on some great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for stopping by kingfan. And I know I said
    "I think I will have nice Suntup collection, minus the first book". But I shouldn't have. I am very happy with the numbered set I have and it's fine.
    I am no longer obsessed with getting one. I know I am not the only person who missed out for one reason or another so I should stop acting that
    way. I had a great year thanks to a number of great people. I mean, how can I really complain about what I have and what I have coming my way.
    So thanks for the nice words.

My Mood
    Cool

Got Brother today. Once again Paul has done an outstanding job. I love the look and feel of the book. It just looks mean, like the story.
    I am anxious to see what Paul has in store for 2020. I am really excited to see what's next. I have two guesses on what the next book
    will be but I will keep that to my self.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I got mine 2day 2! We are brothers in shipping!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast