Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Amazed

Here are some more pics of a fuller bookshelf

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Amazed

and some more

My Mood
    Amazed

My Mood
    Amazed

So that's everything in that case. It's filled up quite a bit from before.

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks Brian. I have some space left so we shall see what it will put in there.

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lookin great, buddy

Servant of Gan St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of nice stuff. Keep it going!
    That is not the good kind of "thick."

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Lookin great, buddy
    Thanks Chad. Appreciate it.

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Lots of nice stuff. Keep it going!
    I will keep it going as long as I can. We shall see what the future holds.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice indeed, Mike. You have some great S/Ls there - many on my want list. Looking good.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I may have asked this before, but who is the check in your REGULATORS made out too?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I may have asked this before, but who is the check in your REGULATORS made out too?
    It's check #84 made out to Julie Lawry for Mi-dol, Remember, she was the crazy girl that was shooting at Tom and Nick when they were in town.

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice indeed, Mike. You have some great S/Ls there - many on my want list. Looking good.
    Thanks Peter. We shall see if I am able to get any more. But I have most of the affordable ones that I want. From what I remember, you have quite a nice collection as well. King and non-King.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40