Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Brain, I make no apologize. But I think the Barker folks might enjoy it. Should I tell.... Nah, I will wait a bit longer.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Brain, I make no apologize. But I think the Barker folks might enjoy it. Should I tell.... Nah, I will wait a bit longer.
    Not not a Barker folk by any means but I'm always happy for you, buddy when you score what ya want. That's what it's all about.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not not a Barker folk by any means but I'm always happy for you, buddy when you score what ya want. That's what it's all about.
    Double negative's. Gotta love them . Yea, it's a good feeling to be branching out. And if I can get some guidance, I will be branching out
    even more

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Double negative's. Gotta love them . Yea, it's a good feeling to be branching out. And if I can get some guidance, I will be branching out
    even more
    More of a typo
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

So you are not a Barker fan. That's cool. He is not for everyone.

My Mood
    Cool

These are my new Barker books
    First 2 proofs

My Mood
    Cool

Next is a book called The Sacrament

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

I bought two versions of the same book because Ralph indicated that one is hard to get. The book is called Cabal
    First the more common one

My Mood
    Cool

Now the less common one with a white cover

And in case you can read that number it's 231/300
    That's it for now. I have another shipment of King first ed coming my way soon from Ralph as well.
    Hope some people enjoy this stuff.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice looking book
    Thanks Garrell. It really looks slick in person.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike !!!
    Supernice Clive Barker books, i like The Sacrament a lot...
    (damn... i only own the German S/L Clive Barker books)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks, I am really impressed with the quality. The Red Cabal has god on the page edges. I guess that
    would be a "sprayed edge" book?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loving the Barker books!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks, I am really impressed with the quality. The Red Cabal has god on the page edges. I guess that
    would be a "sprayed edge" book?
    Yes,

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new Barker books, Mike. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everyone. Hopefully, soon, I will have one more box from Ralph. It's part of my plan to get a complete set of first ed King books. But after that, it may be awhile before I can get anything else. Just made a pretty
    big purchase so I need to build up King again. Still need some S\L as well. We shall see.

My Mood
    Cool

One of my goals was to get a complete set of first ed. I know some one on here is very close to collecting a complete first ed set that is signed. I will never be able to do that. But I am on my way to getting a
    complete set. It think it's pretty cool. I ordered some stuff from Ralph.
    Creepshow
    Dreamcatcher
    Joyland
    Storm of the Century
    Blockade Bill

and these are what I think I need:
    The CK soft back
    Salems' Lot (Do I need a 2nd state?)
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Clayborne
    The Green Mile Hardback and soft back books
    Rose Madder
    The Stand complete uncut
    The Tommy Knockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Window
    The Girl who loved Tom Gordon
    And then I think that's it. Not are all that I have are signed but at least some are. Hopefully I can finish this up. I think it would be neat. I know many people here already have a complete set so it's no big deal
    to them, but to me it is. The big ones that are lacking are my Salems' Lot because it's a 3rd state and my Night Shift because it's a library book albeit signed and inscribed. But it's still considered a first in my opinion.
    I am wishing myself good luck. There are still just a few S\L I would to get as well. Of course they are the expensive ones. We shall see. I know I say that a lot. But with Ralph's and David's help, I might be able
    to complete my task.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fun task. Just need 2 to recomplete my 1st/1st. I started working on my signed 1st earlier this year and have a long way to go. I am ok if I never do but will have fun along the way.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

On kinda on the path to a complete 1st of Kings, both US and UK. Mostly I just pick up what I need when it's offered here or run across one on eBay from someone who actually knows how to ship a book. I have those folks saved as favorites. An invaluable tool for dealing there.

But I'm more of a Hill fan as everyone knows and I try to collect everything of his to a degree.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Guys.
    Garrell, only two to go. That's awesome. I have some first signed but not a lot. I might try to get a few if I can. But I need to get a complete set first. The ones I need are mostly the inexpensive ones so that helps. But a few more signed firsts would be nice.

And Brian, a complete U.S and UK. Now that is awesome. I wish you luck. I know you are a Hill fan and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Collect what you like collecting. Besides the books from Ralph, I have another surprise that I am very happy to get. But I will keep quiet on that one until I have it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am missing 7 UK’s. My Joe Hill collection has grown to 18, 15 of those are signed. So that means I have 3 rare ones, hehe.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Yea,
    It's not a bad thing that Joe signs a lot. But that's pretty incredible that you only need 7 UK's for a full set. I don't have any UK ed at all. Congrats on your other signed GS as well. It looks really nice. I am just happy I have one that is in outstanding shape (at least I think so). I would also like first of the Bachman books but I will work on them later.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice additions, Mike. Those barkers are great.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Just got my box from Ralph.
    As a reminder, even though its just a few posts up, this is what I got:
    Creepshow
    Dreamcatcher
    Joyland
    Storm of the Century BOMC
    Blockade Bill

Either I forgot or did not know but The Dream Catcher is an Early Reading Copy with a letter. Pretty cool. Just a few more to go and I think I will be done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast