Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Insomnia S\L and The Talisman S\L
    NICE! Both are very attractive editions - not that I have Talisman, it's also on my list .

Congrats, Mike. You've been killing it lately.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I am trying. One more to go on my must have, then we see.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well Insomnia and The Talisman are waiting for me at home . Pics later this week. So then it's Salems' Lot and maybe some upgrades.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I have been looking for The Talisman for a long time. Insomnia, I really liked the story. TBH, I don't know how many older S\L I really want to get. Upgrading some of my firsts is important as well.

My Mood
    Cool

Quick look, both books look great. The Talisman doesn't seem to have the rubbing issue on vol 2 of the queen and Insomnia looks like it has never been read. Pics this weekend.
    One more to go (for now ).

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The Talisman doesn't seem to have the rubbing issue on vol 2 of the queen ...
    Wow, then you scored big, Mike! That's a very common problem on this edition. Nice!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The Talisman doesn't seem to have the rubbing issue on vol 2 of the queen ...
    Wow, then you scored big, Mike! That's a very common problem on this edition. Nice!

HBJ
    Yea. Seems to be. With the coloring of the book I hope the pics come out fine so you can see what I mean. But it's nothing like the other ones
    I have seen.

My Mood
    Cool

Some new picks. First Insomnia

My Mood
    Cool

Some more Insomnia

My Mood
    Cool

And now, The Talisman

My Mood
    Cool

The books. You will notice that there is no rubbing on the second book

That's it for now. I have a feeling that I might be winding down on my collecting of older books. We shall see. At least for S\L versions.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds! And toes
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

I just can't win. So the toes out way the book huh? Oh well. I never said I was great at taking pics.
    Thanks though.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

So the toes out way the book huh?
    Well, would you rather lose your toes or the book? Just joshin’ you, Mike, great adds!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Well, would you rather lose your toes or the book? Just joshin’ you, Mike, great adds!
    TBH, Thoese aren't my toes Adam. I did in fact have gangrene on my feet as part of a much larger illness so I had my toes amputated.
    Don't worry though. It's all good. Thanks for the compliment though.

My Mood
    Chatty

I just can’t win.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I just can’t win.
    I said don't worry about it duder . I meant it. I am just happy I got both of them and I am slowly winding down . I am the one who can't win. I miss all the stuff when it comes out and it makes me buy what I want at a premium. But I do it any way, so what does that say about me .

Great copies of both books, Mike. Congrats!

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jack. TBH, like I said, I may be running out of thins to buy. We shall see.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You've been busy! Huge additions there...There's nothing like that Talisman S/L...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You've been busy! Huge additions there...There's nothing like that Talisman S/L...
    Thanks Antoni.. I am glad that David had one without the common queen Rubbing. It's a solid one to have. I will have to re-read it at some point.
    And to your point of being busy, yes I have. I probably have bought at least 10 books so far this year. And the year isn't over.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG congras Mike !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't go that far Just poking fun as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG congras Mike !!!
    What's been my motto. Slow and steady. That leaves one more that I have to get and then a few re-buys that are in better shape. Thanks for the congrats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast