Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 109 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Should be sent out tomorrow.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got my GE Misery. Pics as soon as I can. But I can tell that this is high quality already.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice...

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it does look really sweet Antoni. The book itself is awesome. Great binding (now that I pay attention to that stuff). And great quality of material. I can easily display this with pride. As I said, pics when I can.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, it does look really sweet Antoni. The book itself is awesome. Great binding (now that I pay attention to that stuff). And great quality of material. I can easily display this with pride. As I said, pics when I can.
    No, no, no!! You will drop everything you're doing right this minute, Mr. and get those damn pictures posted!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

OK Brian, I don't want you to go too crazy

My Mood
    Cool

Here is the cover

My Mood
    Cool

The case side

My Mood
    Cool

From the top

My Mood
    Cool

Sig page

My Mood
    Cool

And I think we know what happens on this page

Let me just add again, that this a great book and I am very happy to get one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some nice shots of a beautiful book. Love the contrast between the slipcase and the dust jacket and the red boards. All three seem to stand out in their own way.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Some nice shots of a beautiful book. Love the contrast between the slipcase and the dust jacket and the red boards. All three seem to stand out in their own way.
    Thanks. I think the entire package is great.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Mike. Congrats. I just have to give you a hard time
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congrats Mike. Good pics!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Guys. Yea. I do like it a lot.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Mike! I'm glad you were able to get a copy, because it's really a neat edition.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Mike. Glad you scored a copy!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Peter and Alan. Yea. It is a great one. We shall see what comes next. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Who knows. But I am really anxious to see what happens in 9 days 2 hours and 44 min .

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Peter and Alan. Yea. It is a great one. We shall see what comes next. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Who knows. But I am really anxious to see what happens in 9 days 2 hours and 44 min .
    Oh something's coming, my friend. HHH

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!! Really happy for you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Oh something's coming, my friend. HHH
    Yes. Yes it is. But besides that, and whatever the clock is ticking down to, there may be something else. Or not. I honestly don't know.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Awesome!! Really happy for you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Thanks Sebastian. Yea. I did not get it when it was sold through Paul, but I just had to have one.
    P.S I love your Avatar.

My Mood
    Cool

One secured, one most likely secured, but I will wait until I have bought them both before I reveal what they are.

My Mood
    Cool

Just ordered two more. Insomnia S\L and The Talisman S\L. That leaves one more on my really want list. And that would be a Salems' Lot 2nd state. Do I want others? Sure. Can I afford them, nope. So then it might be re buying one or two that are in poor condition. Then we shall see. But I am excited to get these two. Thanks again to Dave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 109 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast