Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hell yeah, Mike.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Adam, I keep on trying .

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike for this supernice books !!!
    When i remember correctly, Dolans was my very first S/L ...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike for this supernice books !!!
    When i remember correctly, Dolans was my very first S/L ...
    Thanks Frank. I don't even know what's next. Hopefully something cool will reveal itself.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian. It's always good to fill in the gaps where you can.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Mike. Nice additions there.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Alan. It's much appreciated.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice indeed, Mike. All three look like really nice copies. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Peter. Now as I said before, I am coming down to the wire. Probably only a few more S\L then the two firsts and then maybe some signed firsts.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell, yes... HELL. YES!

Congrats Micky D!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Antoni. I just keep plugging along, doing my best.

My Mood
    Cool

Someone was interested in my latest Dali Litho so here it is
    It's called James The Greater but also supposed to be Sir Lancelot. It's from a set called the Knights of the round table or the 12 Apostles. Hope people like it.

My Mood
    Cool

Two more

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love it... A signed Dali in your home - now that's bloody amazing.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Hello Dali

That's awesome
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Ralph. Yea it's signed but it's a Litograph only. A real one done by him would be way more expensive. Like six figures or higher expensive. But Dali was involved with the process and he did sign and number them. I plan on getting a few more.

My Mood
    Cool

That makes three Antoni. Like I said, hopefully more to add to my collections.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Dali. I have several Dali signed prints/lithograph's. Maybe I'll get off my but and take a few pics.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Randall. It's tough doing both though. King and Dali.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!! Please do post more Dali's. Very jealous!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    OK.
    Majority rules. Don't forget, you guys said yes. If someone does find it super offensive I will take it down.
    It's called The birth of Venus.
    It's a proof. Number 8 out of 75. Who knew they did proofs for lithographs.

That's it. I hope some people like it.
    Ahh...I found some more. Outstanding!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my other new passion. I am a big Salvador Dali fan and I have two lithographs.
    I can show you one now and the other one which I just bought when I hang it up.
    This is from his Tarot card collection. It's called The King of Cups

Hand signed by Dali and it's number 29 out of 250.
    I will show the other one once it's hung up.
    And another...Now we can see them near each other. If you don't mind revealing, what kind of prices were they? Great Stuff!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Amazing, Mike!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Here is my other new passion. I am a big Salvador Dali fan and I have two lithographs.
    I can show you one now and the other one which I just bought when I hang it up.
    This is from his Tarot card collection. It's called The King of Cups

Hand signed by Dali and it's number 29 out of 250.
    I will show the other one once it's hung up.
    And another...Now we can see them near each other. If you don't mind revealing, what kind of prices were they? Great Stuff!
    Less then you think. My dealer gave me great prices. I will say >$4,000 each. And thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast