Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Adam. Yea. I had my eye on it for a while. Glad I finally got one. Now we shall what pops up on the radar.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy Crap. IT looks incredible. I just took a quick glance. I love everything about this book. The feel, the pics, just the whole thing. The only other CD book have is a Gift Sec of dreams but that can't compare with these two. But IT. OMG. It is an awesome addition. I obviously payed some money for the book, but this was well worth it. I have to pay more attention to CD now. Because now that I thumbed through IT and DR. Sleep(with a full page re-marque from Glenn), I can see that their quality is very good. I am also happy with my SP S\L Shining. But IT is so massive and impressive. I am very happy I got this book. So, I took it off my wants on my front page. We shall see what I can get next. I know it will probably not be Misery, Salems' Lot. Those are just too much. But hopefully I can get a few more S\L.
    Congratulations Mike. IT is a great one to get!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Alan. I just took another quick peek at your collection. Very impressive indeed. I am trying my best. I know it's not a contest. So I get what I can. But again, thanks for stopping by.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Clear some out, I have some news for you (if interested).

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Mike

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Clear some out, I have some news for you (if interested).

Ralph Mulleins
    Did not realize that Ralph. Should be space now. I never check to how full it is.

My Mood
    Cool

I just realized something I bought 11 books that were S\L, First ed Signed, or a proof signed. And we are only half way through the year . And I have another one in the works with Dave . Dayum. I did not realize I bought that many. And that's not counting proofs that I bought on my own or were gifted to me. Who knows what the second half of the year will bring.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Mike! That's an amazing 6-month haul!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jack. I did miss the big one this year, but a lot of people did also so I guess I can't that upset. Like I said, we will see what the second half brings. It may be more in the lower range. I don't know. But I need to see what comes along. There are a few that are in the lower range so I am probably not done yet. But I don't know about any big ones. But again, thanks Jack. I am trying. The ones I got were:
    Wizard Glass UK S\L
    Blackhouse S\l
    Christine S\l
    IT S\L
    WTTKH S\l
    The Shining SP S\L
    Mr. Mercedes Flat signed
    Finders Keepers Flat signed
    End of watch Flat signed
    From am Buick 8 proof flat signed

I think it's 10 Maybe I missed one but it's at least 10. We will go conservative and say the 10 listed above. Plus stuff that was gifted to me from some people. So not a bad first half of the
    year huh guys. Plus I have one waiting in the wings once I pay off my CC. As I say, I keep on trying.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice! Both Christine and TWTTK S/Ls are still on my want list. Well done, sir.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jack. I hope to get some pics of it maybe tomorrow. If anybody is interested that is.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Yes, interested!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

OK. I know will try to get them up when I can. It may be tomorrow night.

Very interested! Always love seeing people's collections, Mike!

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

They should be uploaded soon.

My Mood
    Cool

OK my pictures of IT

My Mood
    Cool

A few more

My Mood
    Cool

And the last two

That's all she wrote. That's a big one of my list. We shall see what's next.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Adam. I am very pleased with it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah... Now that's a big gun. Congrats...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Oh yeah... Now that's a big gun. Congrats...
    Thanks Antoni . But from what I remember from your thread, you have some might nice stuff also.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thanks. I am trying. I know it's a good one to have. I may have another one (not as amazing) on the way soon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Stop it. I mean I know you have at least a numbered, if not a lettered and who knows how many first ed.
    But honestly. Thanks.
    So what, who cares what I have man.. I am happy for you. That is an amazing book. You should be proud
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The numbered It is awesome; with the black case, it may be the most attractive of that line.

Do the CD Its all have the same pages (except for the limitation pages, of course)?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast