Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 263 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
    By who? LOL It's in the rules!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Day in the Life

The Beatles
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

El Dorado - Iron Maiden

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's to the second ugliest rock & roller [next to Stephen Tyler of course]. If he was a Marvel comic-book villain, he'd go by Snaggle Tooth. Am I gay for liking this video?:

X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah, waaaayyyyyy Gay. That video is a George Michael wet dream!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shut the hell up Meryl. Zip your pants back up!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shut the hell up Meryl. Zip your pants back up!
    Oh my pants we firmly zipped and secure. Yours??? LOL

BTW, we don't usually post video's here, it's a "name game" of sorts. Video's go in the R&R Music Video Thread, but do yourself a favor and keep that one to yourself!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I realized after that this was a game and that I posted that vid for no reason. Hmm, little awkward.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want one of those furry things in the corner.

Back to the game--I believe we left off on O.

One (metallica)
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyday people

Sly & The Family Stone
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Emotions in Motion - Billy Squire

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody's Fault but Mine

Led Zeppelin
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Echoes

Pink Floyd
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Child O Mine. GNR
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The End

The Doors

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Dancin' with myself"

Billy Idol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Freefall

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love Stinks

J. Giels Band
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stagger Lee

The Grateful Dead

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Everybody Wants You - Billy Squire

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Uncle Albert

Wings
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Time for Big Fun

Henry Lee Summer

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nowhere Man

The Beatles

Edit: This thread has been going strong for awhile, but I'm wondering, should we start adding video's of the songs we post being performed? I leave the answer to you folks.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift - Quarterflash

The videos are a good idea but not as a requirement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 263 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast