Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 263 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots

Video

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Going to California
    -Led Zeppelin

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

...And Justice for All - Metallica
    Track

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Lookin' Out My Back Door - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Oh I'm SURE there were no hallucinogens used when writing THESE lyrics!!!

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner

Warren Zevon
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Raining Blood - Slayer

Track

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dupree's Diamond Blues~ Grateful Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7GmKqqWUmc
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Southbound
    -The Allman Brothers Band
    Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Dog and Butterfly

Heart

Been waiting for a "D" for a while just to pull this one out!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

You're All I've Got Tonight
    -The Cars
    Spoiler:

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Dog and Butterfly

Heart

Been waiting for a "D" for a while just to pull this one out!!!
    An excellent tune!!

Too Much Time On My Hands - Styx

For those who lived through the unemployment of the late 70's/early 80's.

Doing All Right

Queen

Late '79, my 2nd ever concert. Queen. Whether it was a 2500 seat civic center or 250,000 stadium Freddie always gave it his all.
    (My first was earlier that year, Yes with opener Donovan. It wasn't until years later I realized how cool it was to have seen Donovan)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't Talk to Strangers - Dio

"Don't write in starlight; the words may come out real."

Sweet Soul Sister
    -The Cult

http://youtu.be/nNobN73F2JY

Roundabout

YES

In honor of their 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination (and their 2017 induction goddamit!!!! It's been too long!!!!!)

Time
    -Pink Floyd

Spoiler:

Time
    -Pink Floyd

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Roundabout

YES

In honor of their 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination (and their 2017 induction goddamit!!!! It's been too long!!!!!)

Here here!!!

I thought I was the only Yes fan!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything She Does is Magic - The Police

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roundabout

YES

Very sad to see that song voted out pretty early on in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Roundabout

YES

Here here!!!

And trust me, I would be just as happy to see the gods of "thinking mans' metal" make it into the Hall as well. Iron Maiden has always been marginalized and over-looked.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Roundabout

YES

Here here!!!

And trust me, I would be just as happy to see the gods of "thinking mans' metal" make it into the Hall as well. Iron Maiden has always been marginalized and over-looked.
    Yes...thank you for the kind words (lol as if I had something to do with the works of Maiden.) I won't hold my breath waiting.
    I know that from their opening and into 2002, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame had a policy that no artists will be inducted without "significant donation of memorabilia or otherwise." I spoke with the Assistant Director at length in early 2002 on this issue. Perhaps they have changed this policy since, but I am unaware of any change.

As you happen to say
    It can happen today
    As it happens
    It happens in every way

Whoa,

you mean that in order for an artist\band to be inducted into the hall of fame, they need to make a donation first?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes at that time (Summer of 2002) according to the A.D. Perhaps they have changed the policy since.

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

Changes - Yes

(Since we're around about on that subject)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6jAMwK-4QU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 263 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast