Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 263 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne

Video

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
    -My Chemical Romance
    I love that fucking song!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne

Video

Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay
    ~Otis Redding

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to Y again. I've loaded up on these...

Yellow Ledbetter
    -Pearl Jam

"I don't know whether I'm the boxer or the bag."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I swear, all these years, I didn't realize that's what Eddie Vedder was saying in that line.
    Even though it's a great song.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Back to Y again. I've loaded up on these...

Yellow Ledbetter
    -Pearl Jam

"I don't know whether I'm the boxer or the bag."
    Rite of Spring
    ~Angels and Airwaves

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I swear, all these years, I didn't realize that's what Eddie Vedder was saying in that line.
    Even though it's a great song.
    There is a whole meme about the lyrics. He never sings the song the same way twice either. He's constantly changing the lyrics. Now he sings, "I don't know if my brother's coming home in a box or in a bag.

Girlfriend Is Better
    -Talking Heads

"Stop making sense."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Roundabout
    Yes
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Them Bones - Alice in Chains

Video

Stranded on the Wrong Beach
    ~Noel Gallagher

Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Helen Wheels
    Paul Mcartney and Wings

BONUS GAME

Just for a change of pace, I wanted to add this as an option. See if it catches on.
    To start, I will provide you with a word. You must then provide a line from a song that contains that word. You can also include the song title and artist if you wish.

For example, I could say "window".
    You could come back with "sunshine superman came through my window today".
    Sunshine Superman by Donovan

First word "highway"
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the idea, Cwalker but that is better suite here.

Post it...I have an answer for you...a DEEP answer.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Lord of The Thighs - Aerosmith

Sadly, Aerosmith announced it's intent to dissolve the band after a 2017 tour.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lady Wore Black - Queensryche

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Get Back
    -The Beatles
    Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

King For A Day
    -Green Day

"Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me"

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You've Got Another thing Comin' - Judas Priest

N.I.B. - Black Sabbath

My name is Lucifer...

Country
    Country Flag

B.Y.O.B.
    -System of a Down

"Why do they always send the poor?"

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Bullet With Butterfly Wings
    -Smashing Pumpkins
    Spoiler:

(The) Grand Illusion

Styx

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Teen and Non-Stop - Autograph

Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones

I see a red door...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 263 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast