Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 263 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Games People Play
    Alan Parsons Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLi7Ljcy6n8
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're so vain - Carly Simon

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody does it better
    Carly Simon

Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Rockin' in the Free World
    - Neil Young

- Pearl Jam w/Neil Young (This kicks ass!)

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Detroit Rock City
    KISS
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Yours is no Disgrace
    Yes
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Entre Nous
    -Rush

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saturday night's alright for fighting - Elton John

Bonus song:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Go Your Own Way
    -Fleetwood Mac

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

You Turn the Screws
    ~Cake

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What it Takes
    Aerosmith

Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I like to consider myself fairly literate, but in the context of "takes", the S is not plural is it?

I'm going to say it isn't, if for no other reason so I can use.....

Sound Chaser
    Yes
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Radar Love - Golden Earring

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Easy To Slip
    Little Feat

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

::whining:: Why won't my videos show up??

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    Are you clicking the thing that looks like a piece of film and inserting the URL there? It's the fifth icon after the first icon of the world in the "quick reply" menu.

Paradise City - Guns & Roses

EDIT: Maybe this thread will help you out visually on how to do it?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...highlight=post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

::sheepish:: No.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

::sheepish:: No.
    I edited my post to include a link to a "How To" thread. try looking at that and let me know if that helps. If need be we'll call in the big guns for you!!! LOL We'll get you looking like a "pro" one way or the other!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This icon is the video icon. Click it and insert the URL to the video.

This site won't play a video that is hosted on a secure server. YouTube videos default to a secure server so when you copy a YouTube URL from the address bar you have to remove the "s" from https:// so that it reads http://. Always use the address bar URL and not one of the links they provide to share videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958
    If need be we'll call in the big guns for you!!! LOL
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

We have big guns??

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

While we reload, lets keep this game going.

Young Lust - Pink Floyd

Time and a Word
    Yes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Doing alright Queen

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Too much time on my hands
    Styx

Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Using the plural rule...

Downeaster "Alexia" - Billy Joel

(Can you believe Billy Joel has fallen on such hard times that he had to sell his house to buy an old fishing boat and fish for a living??!!?? Sad.) LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 263 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast