Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 263 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quick question as i got into this late... I assume we are trying to not repeat past songs, correct?
    This may be obvious enough to have been used before, but i'll try it...

Edge of Seventeen
    Stevie Nicks
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quick question as i got into this late... I assume we are trying to not repeat past songs, correct?
    This may be obvious enough to have been used before, but i'll try it...

Edge of Seventeen
    Stevie Nicks
    As a loose general rule, yes. Though with some letters (like "E") it gets a little tough. Main thing is to have fun with it and listen to some good tunes. I, for one, am not about paging through the thread to check back so, I guess we just try not to repeat within the last couple of days.

New York State of Mind - Billy Joel

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I refuse to put another E out there this soon....

Dreamweaver
    Gary Wright
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ This game has been running for an extremely long time so don't worry about repeating, just make sure that your song wasn't already said on the same page.

Nelsons' farewell - the Dubliners

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Long Live Rock - The Who
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    ^ This game has been running for an extremely long time so don't worry about repeating, just make sure that your song wasn't already said on the same page.

Yep, that works fine.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Long Distance Runaround
    Yes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude looks like a Lady - Aerosmith

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Yours is no Disgrace
    Yes

Shit...another E. But it is a great song....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post

Yeah, and I started it way back when. Nice that I managed to come up with a real "Keeper" out of all the threads I've posted. Not as easy as it would seem. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Yours is no Disgrace
    Yes

Shit...another E. But it is a great song....
    Right on both counts!

Enter Sandman
    -Metallica

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing to say - The Kinks

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Youth of the Nation
    -P.O.D.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nikita - Elton John

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

All Mixed Up
    -The Cars

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

People Get Ready - Rod Stewart

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all... At least in my corner of Mid-World.

You Better You Bet
    The Who

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Touch Me - The Doors

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Elected
    Alice Cooper

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dogs of War - Pink Floyd

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
    Warren Zevon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rust never Sleeps - Niel Young

Not sure if I have the title correct so feel free to comment. Don't have the actual album handy just went off the top of my head. Seems there may be at least 3 different titles for this song!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rust Never Sleeps is the album name. (i had to look it up myself to be sure) It does have an R song though,
    Ride My Llama.

I would be happy to work of of that, unless you want to come up with another. Your choice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rust Never Sleeps is the album name. (i had to look it up myself to be sure) It does have an R song though,
    Ride My Llama.

I would be happy to work of of that, unless you want to come up with another. Your choice!
    That's fine. Too lazy to look, going off the top of my head and trying to do something new and different in the thread. Go forward with your song by all means.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

All Right Now
    Free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 263 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast