Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 263 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Dangerous Type
    -The Cars

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Even the Nights are Better - Air Supply

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Red Violins
    ~The Gaslight Anthem

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

She Sells Sanctuary
    -The Cult

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Yellow Ledbetter/Pearl Jam
    In Digitized Remorse

Rain
    -The Cult

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide - The Vandellas

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Enjoy the Silence
    -Depeche Mode

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, ladysai for this DM video! One of my favorite Depeche Mode songs - I used to be such a big fan of the band!

(The) End Of the World
    - The Cure

If you are going through hell - keep going

Youre welcome! Ive always enjoyed Depeche Mode myself.

Dead and Bloated
    -Stone Temple Pilots

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Today
    -The Smashing Pumpkins

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this is a bit of cheat, but I have a soft spot for this song. Go ahead shoot me!!!

(You're an) Allstar - Smash mouth

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rock and Roll All Nite
    - KISS

Reunion tour 1996 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lVbe0inZ7Q

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I know this is a bit of cheat, but I have a soft spot for this song. Go ahead shoot me!!!
    If thats the case, y'all can shoot me, too. I bought the album!
    (Smashmouth-not Shrek
    I love Walking On the Sun!)

Expresso Love
    -Dire Straits

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Every Day I Write the Book
    - Elvis Costello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLztdvgpFY

Kids
    -MGMT

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
    ~The Beatles

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Walking on the Sun - Smash Mouth (For you, Ladysai)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Bill!!!

New Kid in Town
    -The Eagles

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing but a good time - Poison

Spoiler:
    CRANK IT UP!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Everlong
    -Foo Fighters

Going to Pasalacqua
    ~Green Day

This video will always remind me of being 13, having the house all to myself on New Year's Eve because my family had gone out for the night, and watching this Green Day concert on MTV, turned up full blast and just rocking out all by myself. It is one of my favorite music memories.

I have similar memories of being a teenager watching concerts on MTV...but, I was watching Rush. Good times!

Analog Kid
    -Rush

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 263 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast