+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236
Results 5,876 to 5,882 of 5882

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Godzilla - Blue Öyster Cult

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Another Brick In The Wall

Pink Floyd
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Layla - Derek and the Dominos

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So Blunthead, I take the "A", give a perfectly usable "L" and you give back another "A"? Sheeesh!

Fine, I will go to one of my favorite songs by my favorite band....

Awaken

YES
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Night Moves
    -Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Kurt Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Stay Young
    -Oasis

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    So Blunthead, I take the "A", give a perfectly usable "L" and you give back another "A"? Sheeesh!

Fine, I will go to one of my favorite songs by my favorite band....

Awaken
    YES
    I think you're a troublemaker. I'll avoid you from now on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236