Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 263 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6555

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Godzilla - Blue Öyster Cult

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Another Brick In The Wall

Pink Floyd
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Layla - Derek and the Dominos

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So Blunthead, I take the "A", give a perfectly usable "L" and you give back another "A"? Sheeesh!

Fine, I will go to one of my favorite songs by my favorite band....

Awaken

YES
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Night Moves
    -Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Stay Young
    -Oasis

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    So Blunthead, I take the "A", give a perfectly usable "L" and you give back another "A"? Sheeesh!

Awaken
    YES
    I think you're a troublemaker. I'll avoid you from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Awaken
    YES
    I think you're a troublemaker. I'll avoid you from now on.

Sorry!! That was meant with humor! Just teasing about checking the thread and finding the same letter. I know I could have, as I often do, just waited for another letter. Avoid me if you want, just know that it was all in fun.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Girlfriend Is Better
    -The Talking Heads

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Redundant
    ~Green Day

Teardrop
    -Massive Attack

Pulling Teeth
    -Green Day

Country
    Country Flag

Hair - Hair sing (musical)

Round Are Way
    ~Oasis

Country
    Country Flag

You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers

New Thrash
    ~Sublime

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jude - Beatles

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Eat the Rich - Aerosmith
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Help
    ~The Beatles

Country
    Country Flag

Part-Time Lover - Stevie Wonder

Rooster
    ~Alice In Chains

Country
    Country Flag

Roll Over Beethoven - Chuck Berry

No More Mr. Nice Guy
    ~Alice Cooper

Country
    Country Flag

Yahweh - U2

Hey Nineteen
    -Steely Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 263 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast