+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 227 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 5653

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Down Around My Place by Joe Bonamassa & John Hiatt

A lot of syllables, then a few.

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Even the Losers
    ~Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy is a glorious beacon of light St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Seventh Seal by Van Halen

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Lady Madonna
    ~The Beatles
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Alone In Kyoto by Air

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai's Avatar

Over the Hills and Far Away
    -Led Zeppelin
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Country
    Country Flag

Yet Another Movie by Pink Floyd

El Scorcho
    ~Weezer

~Fernandito

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai's Avatar

Out of My League
    -Fitz and the Tantrums
    Spoiler:
    -Jimi Hendrix

Country
    Country Flag

Everything I Have Is Blue by The Smithereens

Enjoy the Silence
    -Depeche Mode
    Spoiler:
    -Jimi Hendrix

Country
    Country Flag

Estranged by Guns N' Roses

Dog Days are Over
    -Florence + The Machine
    Spoiler:
    -Jimi Hendrix

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roots Remain - Mastodon

Spoiler:
    “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

David Hume, A Treatise of Human Nature

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Fade Away - The Stones

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

How about we change things up for a couple days? From now until 12 p.m "Easter Sunday", you can name a letter and the poster immediately following has to post a corresponding song and then gets to submit an arbitrary "Letter" for the next entry. Sound good? Just until 12 p.m. Sunday night. Just a twist is all for a controlled period then we go back to normal rules.

Get a little "Religion" for a couple of days, maybe? lol

My Collection:

I'm up for it. Gimme a letter, sir.

And we're doing religious/spiritual songs? I need clear instruction. Amanda gets confused easily.
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm up for it. Gimme a letter, sir.

And we're doing religious/spiritual songs? I need clear instruction. Amanda gets confused easily.

If you like. Your letter would be an "R"

Religeon is just a suggestion.

My Collection:

I'll let you know If I come up with something witty... Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rock of ages

Z

Country
    Country Flag

Zigota by Blackfield

All the Small Things
    -Blink 182
    -Jimi Hendrix

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Same old song and dance - Aerosmith

My Collection:

Everybody Talks
    -Neon Trees
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Something - The Beatles

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

The Garden by Rush

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 227 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast