+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6405

Thread: Rock n Roll Song Game

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Even Flow
    ~Pearl Jam
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

SRV
    -Willie the wimp

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

"One word
    frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
    That word is love." ~Sophocles

Caution: eye irritant Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sirius - The Alan Parsons Project

The secret of the hanged man.
    The smile on his lips.

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

"One word

Caution: eye irritant Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You May Be Right - Billy Joel
    The smile on his lips.

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Thunder road-
    Bruce

"One word

Waiting Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
    ~The Beatles

Servant of Gan St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You Complete Me by Stabbing Westward

Never try to understand the students. They hate it. They would much rather be tragically misunderstood, wallow in self-pity...

My Mood
    Cheerful

Everything is broken-Bob Dylan/covered by Kenny Wayne Shepard

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    You Complete Me by Stabbing Westward
    Good one!
    "One word

Country
    Country Flag

Up On Cripple Creek - The Band

The smile on his lips.

Waiting Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Kickin' Child
    ~Dion

Country
    Country Flag

Don't Say You Love Me - Billy Squire

The smile on his lips.

"One word

Servant of Gan St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Edie, cool tune.
    Never try to understand the students. They hate it. They would much rather be tragically misunderstood, wallow in self-pity...

Country
    Country Flag

Evil Eyes - Dio
    The smile on his lips.

"One word

My Mood
    Cheerful

Eat the rich
    ---Aerosmith

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Eat the rich
    ---Aerosmith

I prefer the Krokus tune but Aerosmith rocks!! There;s a chance that I MAY have been to more Aerosmith concerts than Iron Maiden concerts...maybe. That withe powder made the 80's kind of fuzzy.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - The Hollies
    The smile on his lips.

"One word

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll over Beethoven - The Beatles

Did something new happen over at youtube regarding video's that I am unaware of? Seems I can't play vid's anymore.

I copy & paste the address from the browser instead of using the "share" button on the youtube page...the "share" button gives me a shorthand-looking address that wont work to post a video here.
    "One word

My Mood
    Cheerful

Under the Bridge
    --Red Hot Chilli Peppers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 LastLast