Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves! #3 - ENDED

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Alas, donut in hand (...and pocket, and possibly in his mouth too) Ricky was dragged kicking and screaming (once he'd finished his donuts) to the CharYou Tree.

Had the Folken lynched the right person? As night fell, they feared they would find out...

Nightime folks!

Wolves and other special characters, pm me your choices

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Poor Ricky.

Oops, I meant to do this
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He ate all the donuts???
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you all! You'll be sorry!

-echos-

Sorry....sorry...sorry...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I vote that mystima is the wolf say sorry if I am wrong.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Alinda...we already lynched Rickey. But...maybe you can accuse her this next round?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I do ...lynching Rickey does not preclude that mystima is not a wolf. OR maybe it was you all along! I'm sorry it's just unraveling me so. It's to the point that NO ONE in the Calla is safe or sound. What with a psycotic robot in cahoots with the wolves now too.

The answer is within

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mystima? why mystima?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Hannah hurried home, she didn't fear the Wolves - or so she thought - but she was ever ready for a zombie attack and travelled fast from habit. As she reached her door, a sigh of relief was escaping from her mouth when she heard a noise and immediately turned to face...the Wolves! No matter Hannah's speed, the Wolves were faster. Hannah was dead.

The deadly deeds of the night were far from over, my friends. Elsewhere in the Calla, another robotic fiend eyed up it's prey. Sickrose moved quietly through the town, also heading for home. Her mind preoccupied by lynchings and the mob mentality of the other Folken, she didn't hear the low hum of machinery as Andy approached from behind. A few dull thuds, and Sickrose was no more!

Oh dear Folken, Andy has escaped your clutches again. Have you lynched any Wolves yet, or does their pack run free unharmed?

Daytime!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

we seem to be preciously few now

I suspect everyone.

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nooooo I cant beleive Andy got me! I never trusted that robot!

My Mood
    In Love

Oh dear Gan, another deadly night, and 2 more gone.
    Will we ever find peace again? I for one will be keeping my guns @
    my side now.

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

I suspect everyone. I repeat, everyone.

::paranoid::

My Mood
    In Love

Mayhap we should stay close together now
    altho one of is hiding . It is frightening to say the least.

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

what if we spend the next night all together? no stupid horror-movie stuff like "let's split, you go up to the attic, I go down to the cellar"?

My Mood
    In Love

Yes, lets do that. Then we can at least see who the wolf is when it attacks!

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

I suggest my living room. I know that there's no dark corners there, and I have already barricaded the window with the wardrobe. In case someone still sneaks out, pretending s/he is engaged elsewhere.

My Mood
    In Love

May there still be safety in numbers.

The answer is within

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm perfectly okay with that idea - safety in numbers
    Thank you for lending us your home, Jean. That was very nice of bears to do that....
    unless you want to pick us off one by one? Get us all together and take us all out to save yourself a few more nights?

Sorry...like you said....I'm damn paranoid from all this. It's almost too much....but I trust ya, jean!

Country
    Country Flag

look, we'll all sit here, hands or paws on the big round table

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They went with songs in their hearts, they were young,
    Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow,
    They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
    They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning
    We will remember them.

I will miss my fellow folken. may they find peace where ever they are now.....

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

hmmmm.... why is your grief so showy?

I, to name just one, didn't climb up a stool and recite a poem. I didn't sing songs. I was too busy crying for our dead friends. My mind was numb with sorrow, my heart half-stopped with grief, singing [and dancing] on their graves was the furthest thought from my mind... I wonder if Lady Linda wasn't right in suspecting you?...

You're welcome to my house tonight anyway.

Let's see who refuses.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you for letting me stay with you tonight....fear brings out weird things in all of us...this is my way of not going mad with it.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

*hastily prepares more muffins*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

No dead-man's muffins for us tonight. We are all going to survive.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast