Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Wolves #2: Ended

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

dissension and secession in Keystone Rose!

Keystone Rose is divided against itself, while everybody is standing around, cheering: "Plague on both your houses!"

we're all going to hell - in a basket!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    May I vote?
    Sorry Dear Alinda, but you did not sign up to play - you'll have to wait until the next game as all the roles have already been assigned

My Mood
    Bitchy

The folken surrounded Odetta's house. She protested her innocence all the way to the charyou tree, but to no avail. Ah well, she thought as the flames rose higher, at least I'm going up in smoke!

I now declare it night time...Wolves please group pm each other to decide on your next victim and vote a spokeswolf to pm the result to me

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sorry, to make it clear for poor bears - does that mean that she was innocent, or what?...

My Mood
    Bitchy

No problem Bear, it was intentionally ambiguous as this time we aren't revealing anyone's role until the end

Country
    Country Flag

sorry, I forgot, silly old bear

so, I hope she was a wolf...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

you are well aware sir, that I am/was not a wolf...

it's OK, Jean, I had it coming to me after I took you out in the last game.

at least roast some friggin marshmallows, people!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    ...And then while Odetta's body was burning to a crisp, the surrounding villagers pulled out their sticks, torches, and other culinary implements, and roasted marshmellows near the remains of the accused wolf.

"These 'mellows are great!" exclaimed one of the Calla folken. "But I am pretty thirsty, too."

And almost in a response to this, "Hey! Who brought the milk?" said another.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

THANK YOU!

bastards

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Lisey, how is this round being scored again? Because I think the wolves should have already won if we're scoring it the same as last time.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless, of course, O really was a Wolf...then Folken haven't lost. But...we will never know...not until one of us wins agains these foul beasts

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Lisey, how is this round being scored again? Because I think the wolves should have already won if we're scoring it the same as last time.
    That's what I'm thinking too. I'm hoping the Wolves didn't win.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Nice try, Wolf.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Am I the only one who cringed away from the smell of all that burning WOLF FUR?
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

It seems to me that the wolves are always going to win... seems almost too easy for them.

Can we refine this somehow?

bastards... all of you

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    it's OK, Jean, I had it coming to me after I took you out in the last game.
    you did?!... or horror...

well, at last now everybody understands how wolf you are...

My Mood
    Bitchy

Yes, I'm glad someones paying attention Thanks Hannah - it is indeed another Wolf victory <----(wolf in pirate's clothing)

I'll open a new sign up, there will be a few rules changes for the next game and some extra characters. Also, I'm changing the rules in the chat thread so that you can discuss the current game in there, so that people who are out of the game can chat and theorise in there.

Ok, to reveal the characters from this game:

Wolves:

Jean
    Woofer
    Ricky
    Brice

Pere Callahan: Daggers

Rosalita: sickrose

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rosalita: Thanks for saving me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Bitchy

oooooh he's eeeeeeeevil!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I really didnt think you were a wolf. I did try to save Odetta as well but was too late.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no say in being a wolf. I was just hungry.

If you rescue me

Quote Originally Posted by Sickrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I really didnt think you were a wolf. I did try to save Odetta as well but was too late.
    well, thanks for nothing!

I will remind everyone that I said Brice was a wolf first... then Jean... I would have said Ricky next but I didn't think Woofer was a wolf.

... but yeah, we need a change in the game or I think the wolves will just keep winning

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, *I* got Jean on the first try, but THE REST OF YOU conveniently ignored me and got ME killed instead.

That's TWICE now, people!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course because you picked one of us you had to be dinner.

If you rescue me

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast