Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Wolves #2: Ended

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. I feel like Hannah's lurking, ready to get her next victim.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I WISH I could still vote, because I think there's a certain bear here dressed in wolf's clothing.

Paybacks are a bitch, man.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

how do you mean, a bear in wolf's clothing?... is there another bear except me? I know I can't fit into a wolf's anything, just compare the size

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Jean is a wolf... I have worked closest to him for YEARS!

...and every Christmas he gives me these beautiful wool sweaters!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, I make them after combing out extra bearhair. I dye. I spin. I knit. So what?

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Of course I'm not a wolf

I'm the Crimson King

Now, cast your votes minions Could you please state, "I vote for ......" so the tallying up is clearer.

Country
    Country Flag

I vote for O.

I have to.

She has been behaving in a strange way... like, accusing me, ME! of all bears........

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

May I vote? If so that makes 2 of us
    I vote for Odetta as well.
    No bear votes alone party.

The answer is within

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No Linda votes alone either. I vote for Odetta as well.

I've been suspicious of her for a long time. Notice how she doesn't come to the town meetings?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I've been listening to the gossip down at the diner and let me tell you I was devastated at the news. I'm positive it was Daggers sniffing around the last of my corn last week and after all, everyone knows how much wolves love corn.

Linda, I'd never think her a wolf. UNTIL NOW. Just how many "wolfisms" does she know? I find that highly significant.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

I hate to break it to you Woofer, but Daggers is no more.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Then it must be Linda, but you are all convinced it is O.

I reluctantly vote O.

My Mood
    In Love

Woofer, thanks for having second thoughts.

@Jean, I know many bearisms too. Tell Woofer not to worry.

The answer is within

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys put forward a convining case for Odetta; she does have a history ..

I vore Odetta. (sorry)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say definitely O.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Worried

Wasn't there someone going around a while back saying "It's all about the O"?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was still working on figuring it out...looks like the rest of the Folken decided for me.

At this point, it would be pointless to vote for anyone but Odetta....anything else would kinda be throwing my vote away...

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I'm going to NOT vote for O. Four of you are wolves and almost everyone playing has voted O. Since wolves wouldn't vote for their own kind I'm going to surmise that O is not a wolf (that's using my head, folks), and I'm going to guess that the starter of the whole crusade against O is a wolf. My vote goes to Jean.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

hmmm... all that after I made that feeble attempt to protect myself from O's slandering me?... maybe you're wondering why all other people (and wolves alike, although I don't know who they could be) rallied around me? It's because they knew I wasn't a wolf. It's because they couldn't see a bear slandered.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I'm going to NOT vote for O. Four of you are wolves and almost everyone playing has voted O. Since wolves wouldn't vote for their own kind I'm going to surmise that O is not a wolf (that's using my head, folks), and I'm going to guess that the starter of the whole crusade against O is a wolf. My vote goes to Jean.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

::suspicious::

what was it?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

you're all going to hell

and... I may have been a wolf last time, but I am not a wolf this time...

you'll all be sorry when you find out Jean is a wolf. I will vote for him, even tho it matters not.

you're all going to hell

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast