Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves #2: Ended

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Default Wolves #2: Ended

Ok, just to remind you all - this time we will be playing with slightly different rules:

* If you are killed by Wolves you are out of the game and may not discuss lynchings or vote etc.

* When you are killed or lynched, do not reveal to other players what your role was. We will reveal everyone's identity at the end of the game.

Let us begin!

As the sun rose on the town of Calla Bryn Sturgis, it seemed like yet another perfect day. A blue sky over head promised a tolerable day's work in the fields and an even more promising evening's drinking. All round town, sleepy heads rose from pillows to contemplate the day ahead...

...all that is except one. Poor LineofEld lay stiff and cold out in the field, he had gone to the clearing at the end of the path and from the hoofprints and pools of blood around him, his depature had not been a pleasant one, do ya kennit!

Folken...it seems there are Wolves among ye!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh good Lord, they strike again

and friends, you know what? yesterday Daghain explicitly said "Woohoo!" (here). Now, what does this sound like to you?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It does sound a bit suspicious, but of course I know Hannah is a wolf.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there can't be only one wolf, right? "Pools of blood around him". Pools. I've always known Daghain is ferocious.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is true wolves travel in packs. We have seen this before.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree wolves do travel in packs and are very tricksy, they have evaded us before. I think we should all state our alibis for the night before and then we can see where everyone was or supposed to be. I was outside my house all night making stuffy guys - there for any one to see.

Country
    Country Flag

I was making Russian jam from strawberries (Bears are particular to Russian jam). It is a specific type of jam, it takes all of your attention for hours. Everyone can come and taste.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jean, you are on to something here. Between the "Woo!" statemenent and a nickname like "Daggers", that's enough for me.

Care to explain yourself, "Daggers"...again?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

All I can say is that this time I truly am not a wolf.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I may believe you this time, but who knows if Daggers has been influenced by your dark past.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

and I say, once a wolf, always a wolf

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would just like to point out that JEAN was VERY quick to point a finger - guilty conscience, perhaps?

I am NOT a wolf. I was down at the Calla pub having a beer. I have an alibi. And I'm pretty sure that's LAST year's jam there.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I would just like to point out that JEAN was VERY quick to point a finger - guilty conscience, perhaps?
    I was quick, I do not deny it - but your howling of yesterday resonated in my ears the whole night, so I posted as soon as there was a thread to post in.

I am NOT a wolf. I was down at the Calla pub having a beer. I have an alibi. And I'm pretty sure that's LAST year's jam there.
    Beer doesn't seem very plausible because everyone gets so drunk in our pub that they can testify to anything, what they saw or what they didn't see. I also wonder why you can't tell last year's jam from this year's. People, or bears, usually can, they have sweet tooth... which wolves, on the other hand, are not known for.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if wolves AREN'T known for their sweet tooths, and *I* can tell it's last year's jam, didn't you just blow your own argument?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so sad...
    "I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Well, if wolves AREN'T known for their sweet tooths, and *I* can tell it's last year's jam, didn't you just blow your own argument?
    No, why? Bears are interested in sweets, so they are experts. I can tell the vintage of every drop of jam I taste - unfortunately, I normally don't have a lot to taste, because all jam gets eaten within a week... I don't have any last year's jam, I never have even last month's jam... the oldest I have at the moment is last night's jam, which you can see with your own eyes

LineofEld, don't be sad; the wolves took me very soon last time, too, I can assure you sometimes one is better off dead than alive and slandered by some wolves posing as irish dawns

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Brice went on about Hannah being a wolf all night as we played cards, and I must say that his arguments are very convincing indeed.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

were you playing Hearts? I heard someone slapping cards on a flat surface (your table? I made that jam with the windows open, because of the weather) and loudly yelling, "The Bitch!"

in fact, it was so loud and articulated that might as well be put-on... like, one of you yelling, and the other.................. hmmmmmmmmmmm....................

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would also just like to point out that I was right TWICE the last time the wolves came to town, and no one listened to me.

Ignore me at your peril.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Aye, Jean, it did get heated and we were yelling, but only because I still doubt Daggers. And we were drunk.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately I cannot back up anyone here, but I know I was certainly no where near that field last night.

I was, of course, walking my dog before an early night in bed. The hound is quite afraid of horses (something I'd be willing to prove) and would not have let me near that field, even if I had any reason to be within a mile of it.

And I wouldn't be so quick to trust Brice, either. Last time he seemed to be all-knowing, and was right. Perhaps he is using this new-found trust among the Folken to mislead us?

Country
    Country Flag

a dog?...

::suspicious::

you have a... dog?...

who is a dog's next of kin? who even looks like a dog? who is, thus, most likely to befriend a dog?...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Is there a list of all the people playing this time? I think we need a list.

and...

by the way...

Brice is a wolf
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot back up anyone here, but I know I was certainly no where near that field last night.

I was, of course, walking my dog before an early night in bed. The hound is quite afraid of horses (something I'd be willing to prove) and would not have let me near that field, even if I had any reason to be within a mile of it.

And I wouldn't be so quick to trust Brice, either. Last time he seemed to be all-knowing, and was right. Perhaps he is using this new-found trust among the Folken to mislead us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Is there a list of all the people playing this time? I think we need a list.

and...

by the way...

Brice is a wolf
    Puhleeezzzee! I was running around in a field dodging silver bullets after feasting on a delightfully decadent meal of boneless lamb chops. CLEARLY I am no wolf.

Remember Hannah denied her wolfieness last time and you see what you got...dead bears and brices.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

and still not avenged, Brice. Still not avenged.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast