Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves #2: Ended

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Brice has three votes...but!...Rosalita had chosen to give her protection to Brice this round, so he is saved

I now declare it night time - Wolves, please confer and then send me the name of your next victim

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rosalita! Thank you for saving me from the angry mob.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hm. What did you do, give her some premo devil grass or something?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    for that, I would save him!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, we have never seen this before, someone being saved in the 11th hour. Hopefully Rosalita has chosen well. We should watch our neighbours tonight because we may well catch the wolves at it !

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

*runs to house and firmly locks door behind self and babbies*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

Actually I was just innocent and she had the wisdom and kindness to rescue me from the overzealous mob...wait, you were one of them, right?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Hopefully poor Rosalita isn't sorry for saving you, Wolf.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    If I were a wolf I'd be eating a BBQ Hannah sammich right now.

If you rescue me

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Just waiting on the Wolves to choose their next victim. Just so we're clear - the Wolves need to group pm each other and unanimously (sp?) vote for a victim then pm me (just one of you) with the group result

unless they don't want to kill anyone...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    If I were a wolf I'd be eating a BBQ Hannah sammich right now.
    Please, if you were a wolf, Daghain would've stolen it from you. She's always slow-cooking chilluns and babies. Haven't you noticed how many "parties" she has?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

... yes... and it always smells like pork from her yard... long pork...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, Jean, you were AWFULLY quick to point the finger in my direction - mayhap you're looking to point it AWAY from yourself?

And Ricky, don't think I'm not watching YOU, either.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly. It's just to coincidental to not be true, Jean. As much as it pains me to say so, our dear Daggers may be a wolf.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hm. Ricky doesn't like milk.

Wolves don't like milk.

Oh, there's no connection there.

And let me also point out (Jean, I'm looking at YOU) that people who point fingers with such rabid abandon usually have guilty consciences. Just sayin'.

Wolves don't like milk?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen one pull up to Mickey D's and order one.

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently not. Wolves don't like coleslaw either, but here I am, loving it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just your attempt at misdirection.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like somebody knows entirely too much about Wolves for my liking...

How, exactly, do you know that wolves dislike milk and coleslaw? Personal experience, perhaps?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't the word we just in there, instead of wolves? Suspicious.

That would mean it's you, Ricky and Jean.

Country
    Country Flag

You know, Daggers is just ready to throw me under the paw. Need I remind everyone the varying suspicious phrases she uttered in the last round? I could cite some examples.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast