Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching Amish Mafia... this is so obviously fake it is painful.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

After watching and enjoying much of season 1 of Game of Thrones, I'm finally re-watching the latest Doctor Who Christmas special. Which is oddly appropriate because, just as I was typing out this sentence, Withnail said, "Winter is coming."
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I am super late to this party- but I'm starting Dexter tonight!
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to text you spoilers to ruin your experience.

Are you streaming it online?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not as late as I am, Emily. I'll probably get round to that when I'm done with Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and the Wire, perhaps.

- Melike

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm going to text you spoilers to ruin your experience.

Are you streaming it online?
    No, my eldest brother has the first 5 (?) seasons on DVD. Also if you text me spoilers I'm gonna kick you in the balls

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Not as late as I am, Emily. I'll probably get round to that when I'm done with Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and the Wire, perhaps.
    I've been really lazy lately and watching/reading things I've finished already, so I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool. I'm trying to improve primarily on reading stuff myself. Maybe finally having a kindle may help with that.

Btw, if you ever watch anything on tv that was written by Neil Gaiman, do let me know!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I know I am super late to this party- but I'm starting Dexter tonight!
    I could've sworn you watch it already! You're in for a treat. Season 1 is one of the best seasons of any show that I've watched. It's so well done.

And I finally started Season 4 of Breaking Bad last night. The opening and the way
    Spoiler:
    Gus went about his business in the lab without saying a single word was both captivating and terrifying.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"What is it...what have you found?"
    "...matter."
    "Matter? Where's it coming from?"

Re-watching right now: Withnail & I. It's the 6th day of the year, felt I was long overdue for a rewatch.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

First movie of the year, hopefully?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

3rd, after Escape from New York and Berberian Sound Studio. But good enough.

- Melike

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Downton Abbey on PBS... yes, I'm one of about five people who didn't download it while it aired on BBC.

Spoiler:
    Mrs. Hughes is going to die. No way they're just going to let her recover like Mrs. Patmore, it would be too predictable. I wish Matthew would just take the fucking money. Nobody's impressed with your nonsense, Matthew. Also... did Bates do it?! I think he might have. Poor Anna.

I don't see why everyone's so pissy about Edith marrying Sir Anthony. Don't aristocrats marry their daughters off to old people for money all the time? Like they said, they let Sybil marry a butler but some guy who's a little older is for some reason ridiculous. Wtf.

I also hate how they air spoilers for next week as teasers. Those weren't teasers if we know what's going to happen.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Just watched Downton Abbey on PBS... yes, I'm one of about five people who didn't download it while it aired on BBC.
    Correction: ITV. Not everything in Britain is made by the BBC, despite what BBCAmerica would have you believe.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Lies! You people only have one television station, everyone knows that!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, BBC1, BBC2 and BBC Four are like the only decent channels, so I can understand the confusion. (Although Channel 4 isn't so bad - the Comic Strip Presents and Peep Show being some of the funniest shit ever!)

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was actually shocked when I saw all the channel listings on your tv this summer. And yet...the only one we ever watched was BBC So really...you might as well only have one.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Lies! You people only have one television station, everyone knows that!
    Agreed! I refuse to believe that another one exists besides BBC.

And am I the only one that, for the longest time, thought that it was called Downtown Abbey?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I literally learned that it wasn't Downtown Abbey yesterday. That's hilarious

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hold on, you guys seriously expect me to believe...that it's not Upstairs, Downton Abbey? Preposterous!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

So then, James, you mean to say that it's not called Upstairs, Downtown Alley?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nah, I think it's supposed to be Lark Rise to Upstairs then Downstairs in Downton Abbey, Cranford. I think that's what my mum watches. They always say "I'm gonna have to let you go." Like Fitz says here:

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

....I'm really confused. Where does the "upstairs" part come into play. I'm too tired for this shit

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure from Upstairs, Downstairs. That's a show, right?

-Googling-

Yep, I thought so.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea what is going on ITT.

Also, got to episode 5 of Firefly last night. Damn good.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a habit of not watching great shows when they first show up on TV. I didn't watch Sopranos, Lost, or Fringe until each was well in to their third season.

So I've done it again, and just last week started watching The Walking Dead. I'm four episodes in to season one. No spoilers please.

How have I not been watching this sooner!!!! Its just awesome. I love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast