Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 160 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

my roommate found Adam-12 on Hulu, so we've been watching that old cop serial all evening. It's magically bad..but in a good way

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    I got so into the Big Bang Theory I wasted all of my homework time and burned my rice. I just have to restart my life tomorrow.
    I love it so much!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...watched the Texans get their ass spanked by the Patriots last night.... Other than that, I seem to be addicted to the show REVENGE. It is truely an evening soap opera.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    I got so into the Big Bang Theory I wasted all of my homework time and burned my rice. I just have to restart my life tomorrow.
    I love it so much!
    Penny uber alles!

I finished the second season of Sherlock. What an ending! It's too bad it'll be at least a year until they start filming again.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know! I love that ending! Absolutely superb finale, The Reichenbach Fall. And yeah, it's definitely a shame it's gonna be so long until it comes back, but then again, showrunner Steven Moffat does also have to deal with the 50th anniversary of Who next year, so I can't say I'm that surprised.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Well...watched the Texans get their ass spanked by the Patriots last night.... Other than that, I seem to be addicted to the show REVENGE. It is truely an evening soap opera.
    I've been wondering Revenge. Because they are making a Turkish adaptation of it here; with one of the most popular artists.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I know! I love that ending! Absolutely superb finale, The Reichenbach Fall. And yeah, it's definitely a shame it's gonna be so long until it comes back, but then again, showrunner Steven Moffat does also have to deal with the 50th anniversary of Who next year, so I can't say I'm that surprised.
    I don't know that it's so much an issue with Moffat as it is the stars of the show...Moffat has a whole team of writers for DW and Sherlock, afterall. Whereas as both Martin and Benedict are busy with the Hobbit, Ben has Star Trek, and those are both huge international releases. That's gotta keep 'e, busy

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'd imagine shooting for both of those has either completed or is near completion though, with maybe a little additional shooting for the Hobbit and ADR to arrange, so that wouldn't be so difficult to plan around. Not with what Moffat needs to plan: he may have a whole team of writers for both shows, but he's still the head writer and executive producer of one and one of two executive producers for the other. For the former, his schedule is bound to be packed - it's not just writing he has to worry about, but planning and practically selling the show, too e.g. what ideas can be used to sell the show to the biggest possible audience (without leading to total suckage), what events could be done to promote the show (such as, for example, screenings in New York). Everything I've heard about the showrunner job has shown it to be a pretty intense one. God knows how bad that's gonna be come the 50th.

EDIT: ah, shooting for Sherlock's only been delayed till March. Funny, I thought it was longer. In that case, yeah, fitting with the actors's schedules would fit.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They are filmed, yes, but they have other requirements beyond filming for things like that. The past 2 weeks, Martin has been busy with premiers. And Sherlock is ready to be shot. The writing is done. They just need to make sure the stars can be there. And because of those big films, they can't start filming until March, even though the plan was to shoot in January.

Regardless of the reason, it'll be a long wait. Too long...even if I had to wait 3 weeks after that finale it would have been too long, tbh.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, sorry, thought shooting had been delayed even longer - hearing the show might not properly come back until 2014 will make a man paranoid like that.

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This reminds me that I really need to check out season 2 of Sherlock.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You still haven't seen it yet, feev? If you find the time, get round to it asap! The Reichenbach Fall is an absolutely amazing finale.

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet ... when I finished the first three episodes S2 was not available yet. Soon though.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Amazing stuff. Speaking of which, I might get round to watching more Breaking Bad soon. After series 3 of the Wire, perhaps. Or possibly after re-watching series 6 of The Sopranos, which I've just got into again. Another great, great cable show. Have you ever watched that btw, feev?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    You still haven't seen it yet, feev? If you find the time, get round to it asap! The Reichenbach Fall is an absolutely amazing finale.
    Because of this conversation I rewatched the last 20 min or so again last night...after almost exactly 11 months since it aired.....it still has me bawling like a baby every time

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also - I was watching an episode of Fringe last night, and one of the extras was named Hernandez!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

might be a shocker, but I have never found anyone on TV - character or actor - who is a Harvison. Those stupid Harrisons always take the spotlight...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love watching the credits after a movie/tv show. Some of the extras and unnamed character titles are hysterical. Something like "Fat Man" or "Lady with Big Boobs." I should keep a list.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Blackadder's Christmas Carol. One of my favourite twists on the ol' classic story.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

still haven't seen that...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Regan. The original tv movie pilot for one of the greatest cop shows ever (along with The Wire and Life on Mars, the latter of course being greatly inspired by) The Sweeney. And just heard Regan's first and most iconic line: "Get yer trouser's on...you're nicked!" YES!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: only saw this film a couple of years ago, but it's already become completely essential Christmas viewing: It's a Wonderful Life. "I wish I had a million dollars...hot dog!"

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just watched it last night!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Assault on Precinct 13 (1976).

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 160 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast