Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I was going to, then I saw a few clips, which looked pretty much like the original, but in New York and without the depth, heard about their ending for it, and I just thought...no. Then Jean watched it, and gave it quite the review, going into serious depth about much it seriously sucked, which put me off it even more. I may give it a chance eventually, but whenever I do, I just think, "Pfft, screw it, I'll just watch the original again, that's damn near perfect anyway!"

But I might just recommend spin-off series Ashes to Ashes, to be watched sometime after Life on Mars. It's not as good as the original, especially the first series, but it is still highly enjoyable.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I was going to, then I saw a few clips, which looked pretty much like the original, but in New York and without the depth, heard about their ending for it, and I just thought...no. Then Jean watched it, and gave it quite the review, going into serious depth about much it seriously sucked, which put me off it even more. I may give it a chance eventually, but whenever I do, I just think, "Pfft, screw it, I'll just watch the original again, that's damn near perfect anyway!"

But I might just recommend spin-off series Ashes to Ashes, to be watched sometime after Life on Mars. It's not as good as the original, especially the first series, but it is still highly enjoyable.
    Ah, ok then, I am not going to try it unless there exists no other show. Thank you.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

No worries. I'd imagine Jean would be one happy bear especially right now! Think about it: a tv show that you can discuss and hopefully rave about with Jean! There's not many shows you can say that about!

- Melike

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    No worries. I'd imagine Jean would be one happy bear especially right now! Think about it: a tv show that you can discuss and hopefully rave about with Jean! There's not many shows you can say that about!
    Well, I must confess, without your and Jean's words I wouldn't consider watching it before Game of Thrones.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, both shows are more than worth your time. I would try and compare them, but they are so vastly different it might be impossible. Just know that if you are planning on watching those 2 next (in any order) you are in for some damn good tv

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the Fringe season 2 finale last night, it was great!

Spoiler:
    Walternate is one creepy motherfucker! And Other Olivia is a perfect foil for goody two shoe 'real' Olivia.

Also, I love Olivia begging Walternate not to leave her in that dark room and him just observing her with a blank glare. Sadistic.

Can't wait to see what's in store for me in S3.

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Well, both shows are more than worth your time. I would try and compare them, but they are so vastly different it might be impossible. Just know that if you are planning on watching those 2 next (in any order) you are in for some damn good tv
    Haha. Unfortunately I have to work hard to find them all. Here there is no netflix kind of site, there is only one Turkish channel that shows popular world shows. But they are at least one season behind. So I use every way that I can. I am unnecessarily passionate and hardworking on that. If I can find I buy DVD's, if I can I download torrents and sites.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

Spoiler:
    Walternate is one creepy motherfucker! And Other Olivia is a perfect foil for goody two shoe 'real' Olivia.

Also, I love Olivia begging Walternate not to leave her in that dark room and him just observing her with a blank glare. Sadistic.

You have never been so awesome , you know?. Shizzie after my heart.

I think generaly tv shows begin with a great season, then they lost something. Fringe gets better each season, it is like they are lost and finding their way with the story, in time.
    I was saying Fringe was the my favorite show ever after Lost; untill the last season. Now it is at the top.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if they will work where you are or if there is any country restriction on this site, but I often use the site cokeandpopcorn.com - they have a high number of shows you can stream on your computer and it works pretty well most of the time. Unfortunately they don't have Life on Mars but at least it might make your search for Game of Thrones a tad bit easier

Not sure if they will work where you are or if there is any country restriction on this site, but I often use the site cokeandpopcorn.com - they have a high number of shows you can stream on your computer and it works pretty well most of the time. Unfortunately they don't have Life on Mars but at least it might make your search for Game of Thrones a tad bit easier
    Oh thank you, I just checked out the site, it works here. Great. Thank you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit, now we're never, ever going to see Melike again.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry

Dammit, now we're never, ever going to see Melike again.
    sorry
    Hahaha. Don't worry, you know, I will be taking notes, writing things and making lists to post here when I finally come back.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Spoiler:

Faux-livia! Yay! I love that you're watching this ... hurry up and catch up so you can post in the Fringe thread.

I am just about finished with Copper. Then I'm going to work on The Wire. I'm only on season 1 episode 3. I love that Lance Reddick is in it.

Also, I've become quite addicted to Adventure Time, which my kids love. I usually don't like cartoons but this one is bizarre and fun. It makes me want to eat shrooms and watch it.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I went through The Wire recently -- great characters. Omar (there was a subtle reference to him on How I Met Your Mother this week), Bubbles, Stringer Bell (who I didn't know was British until I saw him on Luther).

Currently watching the final season of Weeds and the first of Treme.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: The Dark Knight Rises. In glorious HD, and sitting on a gloriously comfy chair. The joys of blu-ray!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

FUCK YOU

I'm still stuck at work

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I thought you would've bought it and watched it already! Besides, including the time I watched it at the cinema, it's only the 2nd time I'm watching it, after all. How many times have you seen it already?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well they just released it here today. I was going to stay home from work and watch it til my eyes bled, but my stupid co worker is on vacation and someone has to be here to man the turrets.

As soon as I am out of work though ... BAH GAWD THERE WILL BE RISING

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I thought there'd been a midnight release for it though, over there: you got one for the cinema release, after all, you lucky sod. Oh well. Sorry for seeing it on blu ray before you, I know how much of a Batman fan you are. Avoided getting it yesterday for that reason, actually. Well, that and xmas budget. Then I saw the entire trilogy on sale for blu ray for 30 quid today and I thought, "Fuck it!"

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4

HILARIOUS!!!!

Enjoy.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: This Is England. One of my all-time favourite movies, I've gotta say. In preparation for my first re-watch of '86 and '88, which I finally ordered on blu ray and should be arriving any day now!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...oh, you suck

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...oh, you suck
    You're gonna hate me even more now...WRN: This Is England '86. Fucking love this mini-series!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

well, the suck-ness was in response to the entire statement. As in, you have all of them on blu-ray while I have none of them at all.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got so into the Big Bang Theory I wasted all of my homework time and burned my rice. I just have to restart my life tomorrow.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast