Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 160 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Doctor Who, Season 6 (classic): The War Games.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das Millionenspiel / The Million Game
    German TV Movie from 1970
    screen-play from Wolfgang Menge
    10. April 1924 in Berlin; † 17. Oktober 2012
    One of the best German movies ever !!!

This Movie based apon The Prize of Peril / Robert Sheckley

The same story again filmed as Le prix du danger / France 1982
    In the same year, Stephen King used this idea again for his book Running Man.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, just watched first 2 eps of Fringe: season 2. Now back to Doctor Who. Onto the second story of season 8 already, so the current Who watch is speeding up quite nicely now. Certainly helps that most of the stories are now out on dvd and that my collection is up to date.

The Mind of Evil - Episode 6. "Thank you, Brigadier...but do you think, for once in your life, you can arrive before the nick of time?!" "I'm glad to see you too, Doctor." Love those two!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Trick 'r Treat. A very fun film.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful new sitcom "Malibu Country" just premiered. I love it already. Funny show!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Book of Eli. For whatever reason I love this movie.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The Book of Eli. For whatever reason I love this movie.
    Hated it.

Sorry, Ben. Ew. What a ridiculous flick.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost done with Season 2 of Fringe. Really loving it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just started that last week, Fernando. Over half way through season 9 of classic Who, and then I'll be taking a short break for a couple of weeks until the 49th anniversary, so I think in the meantime, along with some of Breaking Bad, season 2 of Fringe is definitely top of my "to watch" list.

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Almost done with Season 2 of Fringe. Really loving it.

Season 3 is the best on every level.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished season 9 of classic Who last night. Now taking a short two week break until the anniversary of the show on the 23rd before I watch season 10.

WRN: Breaking Bad, season 2, episode 2. And fucking hell, this has been one seriously tense ep. Truly cracking stuff.

- Melike

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching season one of Sherlock (2010). I dig it and want more!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One of the best shows around atm, imo!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: "You know what intrigued me about the whole franchise? At what point does it become ok to want to fuck Hermione?" Misfits, series 4, ep 3. Love it!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I finally got my Netlfix back up and working after a few days I am catching up on a very casual Buffy rewatch. I am now about halfway through season 5, pausing about 30 min each ep to study

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Back to watching The Wire. Season 3. Love this show.

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

James - that line in your sig cracks me the fuck up, ahahaha

Especially since I can picture Alec saying it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank John, Fernando - I'm just ripping off his current Dignam theme!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's from 30 Rock, I'm assuming? I've never seen that show.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nope, from the Departed. (Although I do like 30 Rock, as you know.)

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh no shit! D00d, I completely forgot that Baldwin was in that film! I guess that says it all about how long it's been since I've seen it.

Don't I feel like a jackass?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Looks like we both really need to watch it again soon, then! And soon - you know a situation's bad when you need to spell dude with two zeros and no e!

- Melike

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Wire season 3. It's awesome.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Only 2 eps in, but yep. Still same high quality drama I've enjoyed with the first two seasons, that's for sure.

- Melike

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

James, I am going to start Life on Mars, UK version. But, would you recommend the US version also, after finishing UK one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 160 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast