Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 160 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Still waiting to get back to that. Definitely liked what I saw of the first season. Does it get even better, Fernando?
    Yes it does. I thought the middle of season 1 got bogged down a bit (not to say it was bad, it was great, but to me it got a bit repetitive) but when they are focusing on the under lying story of the series it's awesome. It's to bad that this year is the last.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Watched Disc 3, S2 of Fringe last night.

'What Lies Beneath' is probably one of my favorite eps of this show thus far.
    You do not know how this makes me happy.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Still waiting to get back to that. Definitely liked what I saw of the first season. Does it get even better, Fernando?
    Yes it does. I thought the middle of season 1 got bogged down a bit (not to say it was bad, it was great, but to me it got a bit repetitive) but when they are focusing on the under lying story of the series it's awesome. It's to bad that this year is the last.
    Five seasons isn't a bad number, especially if the ending has been something they've been planning for a while. Glad to hear it does get better after season 1, anyway. Fingers crossed I can get back to it soon, anyway.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Five seasons isn't a bad number, especially if the ending has been something they've been planning for a while. Glad to hear it does get better after season 1, anyway. Fingers crossed I can get back to it soon, anyway.
    James, to me five seasons is optimum number. I believe some things should be left when it is at its best. But last Season is completely on a different way. Complete new blood to the story. Joe is right, it is too bad this is the end.
    It gets better in each season, and I think you should continue watching it.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, I would. But I made a deal with Ricky that I'd continue watching Fringe if he watched any Sherlock. Hell, I'd even throw in an ep of Dexter to boot.

Haven't heard anything yet from him on the Sherlock front, I'm afraid. A shame, as Fringe is a show I do want to get back to eventually. For the moment, I'll just carry on the Doctor Who watch (now up to the 4th story of season 6, btw. 19 eps down, 25 more to go).

- Melike

Oh, I would. But I made a deal with Ricky that I'd continue watching Fringe if he watched any Sherlock. Hell, I'd even throw in an ep of Dexter to boot.

Haven't heard anything yet from him on the Sherlock front, I'm afraid. A shame, as Fringe is a show I do want to get back to eventually. For the moment, I'll just carry on the Doctor Who watch (now up to the 4th story of season 6, btw. 19 eps down, 25 more to go).
    Forget about Ricky. Tell me something to watch. I would watch anything, so you can go back to Fringe.
    And I don't see how it is possible a person exists who didn't watch Sherlock...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you're really keen on me getting back to it, I'll consider it. Well, you've already watched Sherlock and Doctor Who - hell, you've even started to work your way through the classic series, that's as good a recommendation as I can give! Once I'm done with season 6 of classic Who, i'll watch a few more eps of Fringe. Possibly not too many: I'm aiming to have watched/listened to every ep of Who in order by the time 23rd November 2013 arrives, but certainly a few. And don't worry: I'll let you know what I think as soon as I watch each ep.

Having said all that...you've yet to start watching Life on Mars (original), correct?

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, yes, please!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I keep trying on that, I couldn't find it here, yet.
    There is nothing I can say about it, since you're watching Who, Fringe can wait. I'd say it vice versa. I can never choose between two. At least for now. So, the most important thing you have the intention to see Fringe, one day, after you're done with Who.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    yes, yes, please!
    Jean!

And, I am waching HouseMD right now. I just started first season. I hope it wil repair my love to my job. You know I hate my job.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    yes, yes, please!
    Jean!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I keep trying on that, I couldn't find it here, yet.
    There is nothing I can say about it, since you're watching Who, Fringe can wait. I'd say it vice versa. I can never choose between two. At least for now. So, the most important thing you have the intention to see Fringe, one day, after you're done with Who.
    Yeah, well you've watched a number of my favourite shows now, so I can't complain. At least I get to make Ricky suffer a little longer.

Spoiler:
    Haha, as if he'd care! Seriously, I've got a perfect gap coming up in my watch of season 6, as a new book by Stephen Baxter fits PERFECTLY into it, so I'll be taking a break from watching Who for a short while. Perfect time to watch a few eps of Fringe, at least!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It does! S2 is a lot more 'down the rabbit hole' ish than it's predecessor. They also ramp up the family drama and drop hints about bigger plotlines down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Oh my God, Breaking Bad...

Spoiler:
    Wow, Walt couldn't come up with a better way to cut that zip tie than setting himself on fire?
    Spoiler:
    I know what you mean, but it's not like he was blessed with an abundance of choices. And it's a nice touch that he was able to use his special brand of savvy to get out of it.

And I fucking LOVE the bit of dialogue at the end of that episode ".... everybody wins". Gave me chills!

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Watched Disc 3, S2 of Fringe last night.

'What Lies Beneath' is probably one of my favorite eps of this show thus far.
    You do not know how this makes me happy.
    Ohhhhh I don't know, I think I have some idea.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But I have! I started watching Elementary.

Spoiler:
    Or did I?

Forget about Ricky.
    HEY.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

But I have! I started watching Elementary.
    Even if you did watch that Ricky, you know - know - that that counts about as much as saying, "Well, I haven't watched the Dark Knight, but I've watched Batman & Robin at least."

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to Fringe within a week or so, as a favour to Melike. I'm interested in where the show goes next, at least.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Jimothy needs to realize that not every one has time to watch 7 hours of tv a night so maybe give Ricky just a little bit of a break

Though, if you do have time, Sherlock is really good. I'd even venture to say that, on the whole, it's technically better than Doctor Who. It's just not as fun

and I do need to watch Elementary, just to see. I have the first ep downloaded, it's just finding the time.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm with Jen. I'm telling you, to catch up/watch/re-watch everything I want to, I'd have to take off a semester and just vegetate in front of the TV.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously! I look at a word document I made for things I have to watch, and I weep a little bit each time I add something. It's hard being a full-time college student!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ricky knows I'm only joshing, Jen! I'm aware of how little free time he has. (Though, to be fair, I would be pretty darn disappointed if I heard he'd been using his free time to watch Elementary instead of Sherlock/any truly decent show, in fact. )

- Melike

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also I already claimed about 20 hours of Ricky's time for Firefly and Serenity.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fair point, but Sherlock is better than both (and I do not say that lightly). In fact, Sherlock is one of the best tv-series out there. And the total of that so far would only take 9 hours out of Ricky's time, so he should proceed to start watching that first.

Oh, and speaking of which: any update/radically changed opinion on Who yet, ka-mai?

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

I know how you feel, Jen. Between my to-watch list and my to-read list, I am feeling very behind.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I promised a friend I'd give Mad Men another shot (I got about 3 ep's in before I gave up), but honestly - and as Lisa would say - I "can't be arsed".

I find the show dreadfully dull and a prime example of style over substance.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon Prime wants me to pay for Who, and that's not happening. I'm broke enough as it is. If anyone wants to mail me DVDs, I'll think about it.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 160 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast