Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the entire run of Futurama up on netflix?

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Netflix is currently running all of the movies (at least I think all of the movies, I don't know because I'm not a huge fan of the movies) and seasons 1-6.

This brings it up to day with all of the completed seasons. Season 7 is the current season, it just finished the first half of the season on Comedy Central last week, and they're showing them like crazy (I've had the first three episodes of season 7 playing this morning, because they've been on back-to-back).
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: A Touch of Cloth. Funny as fuck!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad and HAD to watch the next one to see what happened. Things are getting insane! I think I'm done for tonight, though.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Told you! So does that mean you started S4 now? I couldn't tell by your post.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the first episode. I needed to stop so I could decompress and actually sleep tonight. I'll probably watch a couple more this weekend.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So how was it? I just found out that they're taking a break in the current season until 2013, so that gives me plenty of time to get caught up and watch the second half of the final season live.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I started watching Workaholics last night.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

At work... redtube.....Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! (delete browsing history, temp internet files and cookies, run spybot and malware afterwards).........make coffee for everyone here at work,...oops..wash hands first.

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad and HAD to watch the next one to see what happened.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no time, but all I want to do is watch The Fall again. That movie was so fucking good...and I feel like I probably missed so much of the insane detail early on in the film

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So how was it? I just found out that they're taking a break in the current season until 2013, so that gives me plenty of time to get caught up and watch the second half of the final season live.
    Well, get started! And after that... Firefly.

Things are starting to get epic.

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, I forgot to add it! Thanks for reminding me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just saw the pilot for a new show called Revolution on Hulu. The actual series starts on the 17th and it looks so cool...kind of reminds me of Jerico without the whole nuclear disaster that occurred. will have to watch a few more episodes to see how it goes. Its from J.J. Abrams so it should be interesting with that bunch.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN:

Spoiler:
    "SLATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

One of the most underrated films of all time!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Wait a minute! The bad puns, the hard rock ... I'm in a movie!"

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"I iced that guy! Cone a phrase!"

- Melike

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Just started watching HAVEN. I didn't expect much, but I'm impressed with the first episode.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Hang on -- the series gets even better as you go along.

I'm just finishing up a marathon of THE SHIELD. I've watched all seven seasons over the past few weeks. If you've never seen this show, I highly, highly recommend it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Something to watch when I'm done with the Wire and Breaking Bad methinks, Bev.

- Melike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Remember we had that Greatest TV Show of All Time Tournament here?

Someone stole our idea: http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH55902...ws-of-our-time

Country
    Country Flag

Breaking Bad season 4:
    Spoiler:
    What are Gustavo Fring's fingerprints doing in Boetticher's apartment?

OH SNAP!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching the first ep of Teen Wolf. It's...fun.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Remember we had that Greatest TV Show of All Time Tournament here?

Someone stole our idea: http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH55902...ws-of-our-time
    I say we sue ABC into poverty.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I started watching Workaholics last night.
    The Ders! "This is a guy I once saw f**k a coy fish in the mouth to death outside the front of a PF Changs"
    Great writers on that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast