Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes!!!

And how could you watch the others and not the original? You're in for a treat.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I saw Courteney Cox last Thursday. I very badly wanted to shout out, "Gale Weathers!"
    Wait, what?! And you didn't tell me.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Love it, DD!

I saw Courteney Cox last Thursday. I very badly wanted to shout out, "Gale Weathers!"
    I would've been more tempted to say, "Hey Connie, how's Maury?"
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know! I meant to and I forgot.

I went to a Late Night with Jimmy Fallon taping and she was one of the guests. And she's horrible at Catchphrase.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I know! I meant to and I forgot.

I went to a Late Night with Jimmy Fallon taping and she was one of the guests. And she's horrible at Catchphrase.
    Ah yes, the infamous day of the dance off
    At least you got a good guest.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's the one! It's a good thing they stopped taping at that point!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I would disagree

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but, she's freakin' fine so she gets a pass

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finishing off disc 2 of Trigun - now at ep 14. Diablo (ep 12?) is by far my favorite so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. I've been promised it's quite depressing, which honestly makes me want to watch it more.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Give me a classic must-see-if-you-call-yourself-a-movie-buff movie to watch right now, go!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Really, no one's got anything?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've got a few suggestions, but most of them are British. Ok, seriously, I'm guessing you've seen Blade Runner. If you're an action film fan, a recent flick that springs to mind is Indonesian action film The Raid: Redemption, that was just fucking awesome. The Departed, if you haven't seen that, or better still, if you have, Hong Kong trilogy Infernal Affairs that "inspired" it. Chinatown is a definite classic. I'm sure other people have better suggestions.

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not that I don't have any I'm just afraid of you being unkind to my favorite movies now. I am protecting them from you.

If you'd like more horror as art to destroy by review go watch anything by Lucio Fulci, Deodato Ruggerro, Jess Franco, Mario Bava. All cinematically great in different ways so I'm sure they'll get a -6 on a 5 point scale from you. LOL

Ricky: I would have.

Heather: Opera of course, is fantastic.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Give me a classic must-see-if-you-call-yourself-a-movie-buff movie to watch right now, go!
    Citizen Kane
    Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
    Rebel Without a Cause

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Just finishing off disc 2 of Trigun - now at ep 14. Diablo (ep 12?) is by far my favorite so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. I've been promised it's quite depressing, which honestly makes me want to watch it more.
    !!!!!

Trigun is in my top 5 favorite anime.

Diablo is episode 12. Just wait til you get to the Gun Ho Guns eps. Eeeeeeek! Yes, there are some relatively depressing episodes, but those are my favorite because of the backstory.

Let me know what you think of it once you finish !

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    !!!!!

Trigun is in my top 5 favorite anime.

Diablo is episode 12. Just wait til you get to the Gun Ho Guns eps. Eeeeeeek! Yes, there are some relatively depressing episodes, but those are my favorite because of the backstory.

Let me know what you think of it once you finish !
    Ditto that! Vash is one of my favourite protagonists ever, a character with some real depth and complexity to him while still coming across as a total dork. Rather like my other favourite hero, actually!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Ren's song (Sound Life) on my iphone. I listen to it occasionally. I love that song.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Blade Runner: 3/5
    The Raid: Redemption: I've had this downloaded on my computer forever, but I'll watch this first.
    The Departed: 5/5
    Hong Kong trilogy Infernal Affairs: Ehhhhh, three movies sounds like a commitment, lol.
    Chinatown: I'll watch this third.

Movies by Lucio Fulci, Deodato Ruggerro, Jess Franco, Mario Bava: Specifics?

Citizen Kane: I'll watch this second.
    Cabinet of Dr. Caligari: 1920 or 2005?
    Revel Without A Cause: 2/5. A very big letdown for me.

And I'll also recommend Strangers on a Train and Whatever Happened to Baby Jane if you haven't seen those yet.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Tenant
    (who would've expected such advice from bears?)

M

all main Kurosawa films

Les Miserables (by Claude Lelouch)

Le Bal (by Ettore Scola)

The Tartari Desert (by Valerio Zurlini)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Old Boy
    No Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance
    Lady Vengeance
    Thirst

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
    Seconded!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Raid: Redemption mini-review up on the Rate The Last Movie You Saw thread. I'll save you the trouble, I gave it a 4/5.

Seen:
    Old Boy:
    3/5

Next:
    #1: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
    #2: M
    #3: Citizen Kane
    Chinatown
    Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920)
    Strangers on a Train
    The Tenant
    Les Miserables (Claude Lelouch,, 1995)
    The Tartari Desert (by Valerio Zurlini)
    Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance
    Lady Vengeance
    Thirst

Notes:
    All main Kurosawa films: pick one!

Le Bal (Ettore Scola): The IMDB synopsis sounds pretty boring, what is your synopsis?: "The 50 year story of a ballroom in France, from the 1920s. The people who go there is always the same, even the musicians. You can see all kind of people dancing all the fashion dances (depending on the age)."

You've got some good films to watch

Country
    Country Flag

Bette Davis approves, Shannon!

A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast