Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    grrrrr I nearly offered you to do that old trick again (since it seemed to work once), but I only have a version with Russian translation... don't think you speak any Korean.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, I don't know if it's been released here or not, Heather. I do have a dvd with english subtitles.
    Thanks guys. I tried a couple of sites and couldn't find it. But I think I just found it on youtube
    Well? Did you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

About to watch: Shaun of the Dead, for the first time in far too long. Expect me to rave about this and explain in serious detail why it's one of my favourite films ever in the "Rate the last movie you watched" thread later.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently watching: Doctor Who - The Sensorites

Continuing to watch the show's first ever season (that's right, the one where the Doctor was an old man and began as something of a scheming bastard), this story is ok by 60s standards, but it's not nearly as strong as the previous story the Aztecs. That's one I recommend to new fans: no monsters, just a great story about a companion trying to change history, with slight themes of belief versus rationality hidden away in there, and some surprisingly meaty drama for the actors to get their teeth into. Add to that a funny subplot about the Doctor accidentally getting engaged over a drink of cocoa and the BBC doing what they do best and make the historical piece look good, and you get possibly one of the best stories of the 60s. Such a shame the BBC don't do the "pure" historical stories in new Who, they really were some of the best in the original series.

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Currently watching: Doctor Who
    Were we to assume anything else?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I do occasionally watch other shows, Ricky! Like the Office (both versions, although UK moreso than US, admittedly), Red Dwarf, Spaced, and of course, Lost!

Oh, that reminds me!

I've finally ordered

Spoiler:
    Doctor Who: The Lost TV Episodes Collection on cd! That'll fill the missing gaps in my collection!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You fooled me! When I saw Lost, I got excited.

I don't think I got the chance to ask you, what'd you think of the season 4 finale?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Loved it! Thought it was a great way to end the season. Shocking, dramatic, and all round brilliant! Also, loved how all the loose ends
    Spoiler:
    between the island story and the flashforwards
    were mostly tied up!

To be honest, I'm pretty satisfied to leave it, for the moment. I'll expect I'll get seasons 5 and 6 eventually, but a lot of stuff has been resolved for now, and there's some time yet to pass between the endings of seasons 4 and 5, unlike, oh, about all the other seasons when there wasn't a single second difference between the ending of one and the beginning of another! It got sometimes frustrating, I must admit: I don't want my seasons to be entirely self contained, and I do enjoy season cliffhangers when done right, but I always like a little bit of time to pass and have some things resolved, not stop when things finally start to get interesting! But overall, season 4's been my favourite so far. Great story, fast pace, and more questions than ever!

Spoiler:
    Or maybe I just love the whole timey wimeyness of it!

- Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Friday night. I must be home watching iCarly.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Loved it! Thought it was a great way to end the season. Shocking, dramatic, and all round brilliant! Also, loved how all the loose ends
    Spoiler:
    between the island story and the flashforwards
    were mostly tied up!

To be honest, I'm pretty satisfied to leave it, for the moment. I'll expect I'll get seasons 5 and 6 eventually, but a lot of stuff has been resolved for now, and there's some time yet to pass between the endings of seasons 4 and 5, unlike, oh, about all the other seasons when there wasn't a single second difference between the ending of one and the beginning of another! It got sometimes frustrating, I must admit: I don't want my seasons to be entirely self contained, and I do enjoy season cliffhangers when done right, but I always like a little bit of time to pass and have some things resolved, not stop when things finally start to get interesting! But overall, season 4's been my favourite so far. Great story, fast pace, and more questions than ever!

Spoiler:
    Or maybe I just love the whole timey wimeyness of it!
    Yeah, I get what you're saying. There's No Place Like Home is one of my favorite finales ever, especially the wonderful opening montage.

I think it's good that you're taking a break between 4 and 5/6, but I am so excited for you to see the last minute of season 5!!

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Friday night. I must be home watching iCarly.
    You are my hero. Even though you like milk.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

America's Most Haunted Places: Part 2

Now I'm not gonna sleep...awesome!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Memento

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope you enjoy it, Jean.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    watching: Memento
    i loved memento!!

watching ice pilots

and realising i really do watch some crap!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice
    I hope you enjoy it, Jean.
    to an extent, yes

it is clever

(more tomorrow)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ya big tease!!!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Our security cameras. I'm watching for the postal carrier.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

watching: The Prestige

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know what you think when you're finished, Jean. It's one of my favorite films.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 of Supernatural - episode 20 "What is, and What Should Never Be"

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quadrophenia

- Melike

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Rock Slyde
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Just finished watching Fringe, and can not sleep....does my brain forget that I have to work in 6 hours? also I am so happy to have reconnected with my son. Now if only the other two could see their way to the truth. too much to ask for?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

College Football. I don't know how I can stand the rest of the year when it isn't on.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Police Acadamy.....Don't judge me!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Just finished watching Fringe
    Was this the one on FOX that was repeated the other night?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast