Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: The Big Bang Theory. I love this show

Also, Brice...what color shirt am I wearing, then?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I don't know.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

So, ABC has a new show this season called "Once Upon a Time" where fairy tales meet the real world, and NBC is starting a new show called "Grimm" where fairy tales meet the real world. Why do networks always do that?! Jumping on one idea at the same time? :-/ I seriously doubt either of these can equal the level of the "Fables" comic series.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's far easier to use someone else's idea than your own.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch the trailers for the shows. Grimm is a supernatural take on a cop-type show and Once Upon A Time is a fantasy-type show having to do with seemingly multiple realities.

Looking forward to Once Upon A Time, I'll check out the first episode of Grimm and see how it goes.

Oh, and fyi, the most recent episode of Nikita was amazing.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Both of those shows seem to have spawned coincidentally after the Fables based show never made it to a pilot.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Inception

Been quite a few months since I last saw this headfuck of a masterpiece. About time i rectified that.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Both of those shows seem to have spawned coincidentally after the Fables based show never made it to a pilot.
    Yeah, right, of course, I'm so sure. Amazing how often coincidences like that happen in tv programming! Or how about when there are two good Sci-Fi shows ongoing and they move one of them to the exact same night and time as the other?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Current talleys for the shows I am watching at the moment:
    (Rating Scale: 1 is bad, 5 is good)

Grey's Anatomy: Season 8 - watched 3 - 5
    Homeland: Season 1 - watched 2 - 5
    American Horror Story: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5
    Person Of Interest: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5
    The Playboy Club: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5

Jersey Shore: Season 4 - watched 10 - 4.7

Pretty Little Liars: Season 2 - watched 5 - 4.6

Terra Nova: Season 1 - watched 4 - 4.5
    Suits: Season 1 - watched 2 - 4.5

Revenge: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4.3
    Nikita: Season 2 - watched 3 - 4.3
    New Girl: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4.3

Survivor: Season 23 (South Pacific) - watched 4 - 4.25
    How I Met Your Mother: Season 7 - watched 4 - 4.25

Death Valley: Season 1 - watched 5 - 4.2

H8R: Season 1 - watched 4 - 4
    The Fades: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4
    Raising Hope: Season 2 - watched 3 - 4
    Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 - watched 2 - 4
    American Dad!: Season 7 - watched 2 - 4
    2 Broke Girls: Season 1 - watched 2 - 4

Hawaii Five-0: Season 2 - watched 1 - 4
    A Gifted Man: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4
    The Cleveland Show: Season 3 - watched 1 - 4
    Alphas: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4
    Take The Money And Run: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4

Fool Us: Season 1 - watched 8 - 3.75

Glee: Season 3 - watched 3 - 3.66

The Amazing Race: Season 19 - watched 2 - 3.5
    The Sing-Off: Season 3 - watched 2 - 3.5
    Ringer: Season 1 - watched 2 - 3.5

Family Guy: Season 10 - watched 2 - 3
    Enlightened: Season 1 - watched 1 - 3

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

phew - when do you get the time? I just had to delete loads of stuff off my planner to make room

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Current talleys for the shows I am watching at the moment:
    (Rating Scale: 1 is bad, 5 is good)

Grey's Anatomy: Season 8 - watched 3 - 5
    Homeland: Season 1 - watched 2 - 5
    American Horror Story: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5
    Person Of Interest: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5
    The Playboy Club: Season 1 - watched 1 - 5

Jersey Shore: Season 4 - watched 10 - 4.7

Pretty Little Liars: Season 2 - watched 5 - 4.6

Terra Nova: Season 1 - watched 4 - 4.5
    Suits: Season 1 - watched 2 - 4.5

Revenge: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4.3
    Nikita: Season 2 - watched 3 - 4.3
    New Girl: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4.3

Survivor: Season 23 (South Pacific) - watched 4 - 4.25
    How I Met Your Mother: Season 7 - watched 4 - 4.25

Death Valley: Season 1 - watched 5 - 4.2

H8R: Season 1 - watched 4 - 4
    The Fades: Season 1 - watched 3 - 4
    Raising Hope: Season 2 - watched 3 - 4
    Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 - watched 2 - 4
    American Dad!: Season 7 - watched 2 - 4
    2 Broke Girls: Season 1 - watched 2 - 4

Hawaii Five-0: Season 2 - watched 1 - 4
    A Gifted Man: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4
    The Cleveland Show: Season 3 - watched 1 - 4
    Alphas: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4
    Take The Money And Run: Season 1 - watched 1 - 4

Fool Us: Season 1 - watched 8 - 3.75

Glee: Season 3 - watched 3 - 3.66

The Amazing Race: Season 19 - watched 2 - 3.5
    The Sing-Off: Season 3 - watched 2 - 3.5
    Ringer: Season 1 - watched 2 - 3.5

Family Guy: Season 10 - watched 2 - 3
    Enlightened: Season 1 - watched 1 - 3
    I recently had to make a spreadsheet to track all of the shows I watch, too! Although I haven't rated them yet ... I kind of like that idea. Then I could run some statistics and see what night has the best shows, which network, etc. ...

You should give It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a shot. And did you watch Wilfred or Louie? Wilfred was hilarious.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Cracker, which just might be, along with Life on Mars, one of the greatest crime shows I've ever watched, in the same vein that The Sopranos is the greatest mob show I've ever watched: it's a show so fucking well made it transcends it's genre easily. I've said it once, I'll say it again: Robbie Coltrane is fucking brilliant as Fitz. Just watched this and the letters L, M, F, A and O don't quite seem good enough.

- Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah, that list I posted was a very very very condesnsed version of my spreadsheet. I keep trac of everything I own, buy, sell, and watch. Each column in the spreadsheet is another slice of info for that particular movie/show. Let me open the file ... the columns are ... type (dvd movie, dvd tv show, dvd non-movie, blu-ray movie, blu-ray tv show, don't own (just watched), sold, etc etc), sell for (because I sell movies through craigslist here), title, imdb rating, top three actors/actresses due to screen time/importance, director/network, year released, length of time, my rating, my girlfriend's rating, when I last watched it, when I purchased it, how much I purchased it for, when I sold it and how much I sold it for.

lol ... and that's just my movie list! You wanna see really crazy, see my Stephen King list, lol.

Wilfred was VERY funny, and it even had me in TEARS sometimes (the Squeekers episode, wow). Great show. I started watching the Australian show (which came on first) and it's funny, but not as funny. Never saw Louie or Always Sunny. One day, lol.

My Mood
    Amused

I am awed by your commitment to tracking all of your watched stuff. Very awesome.

Also, "It's peanut butter, Ryan!" was one of my fave Wilfred quotes.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What?! It's not on yet, is it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I have it on dvd.

I have to watch kid friendly programming until 9 pm.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Amanda - you need to watch Breaking Bad. DO IT.

Haha! I told you that I saw a few episodes when it first came out. I just didn't get into it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

May i recommend another show then, Amanda? Something with time travel, scary (and not so scary) monsters, and a madman in a blue box, perhaps?

Also, this made me lmfao!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Haha! I told you that I saw a few episodes when it first came out. I just didn't get into it.
    I'm going to strangle you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I have it on dvd.
    Well you're just cooler than me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Digimon right now. I found a link that lets me download every single episode, so I should be more than alright with my daily cartoon viewage for quite some time

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Epically awesome, Fred! Digimon was the shit!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody will tell you that Pokemon blew Digimon out of the water.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast