Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

watching now: I am watching my roommate watch Bob Ross' Joy of Painting on her laptop. It's amusing.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My cat adores that programme

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Star Wars: Episode 1. On blu ray. And god, does it look great!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    watching now: I am watching my roommate watch Bob Ross' Joy of Painting on her laptop. It's amusing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching "How It's Made"...this show is like visual heroin. Once I turn it on, it's nearly impossible for me to stop watching until something else comes on the same channel. Which is problematic, considering that it usually airs as a 3-4 hour mini-marathon.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I don't think it really needs to be said at this point, but I think it's obvious that our room is quite the party room. We do this kind of stuff all the time Really, we're just typically college students!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

So...can this "Dr." Who prescribe medicine?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it really needs to be said at this point, but I think it's obvious that our room is quite the party room. We do this kind of stuff all the time Really, we're just typically college students!
    Cheesecake + Bob Ross. It doesn't get any more wild!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am watching season 6 of Supernatural gearing up for the premiere next week
    If you love me then love me..

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: East of Eden.

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes!!!!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just finished, now watching some Tom Baker goodness with ep 1 of the Pyramids of Mars, whilst eating a bag of jelly babies. And no matter how many times I hear that theme tune or see that intro (done with alumininum foil, would you believe!), it always sends a shiver down my spine. Love it!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Netflix has it on instant. Maybe I'll watch it after I finish Fang Rock

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Since Heather says she will finally watch Sherlock (a decision I'm sure she won't regret), I'm currently watching House of 1000 Corpses. If the opening 20 minutes are anything to go by, this looks like it'll be much, much more enjoyable than the Halloween remake. It certainly looks a lot more fun!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I'm currently watching House of 1000 Corpses.
    This is in my Netflix queue due to Heather as well. I've been saving it for the Halloween season.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Couldn't wait until then: it was important that Heather watch one of the best new shows of last year asap!

- Melike

I'm currently watching House of 1000 Corpses.
    This is in my Netflix queue due to Heather as well. I've been saving it for the Halloween season.

Couldn't wait until then: it was important that Heather watch one of the best new shows of last year asap!
    Now the pressure's on!

Sherlock, A Study in Pink

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Sherlock, A Study in Pink
    Let us know right away what you think! I'd love to discuss it again! I mean...any excuse to watch it again, really, and I can get the best discussions if I have it fresh in my mind!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished watching the Doctor Who series finale earlier. Amazing, for two reasons: one, for including so much story, drama and epicness in about 50 minutes, and two, it's a finale with so much build up, and it actually paid off. No quick fixes, no cheap cliffhangers ending the story in the middle of things purely designed to piss the viewer off (although it did set things up for next season very nicely, I must say) and nothing poorly thought out: this was a truly well crafted episode. Loved it.

Now watching series 5 again, only this time, it's on blu ray. I wondered at first if getting the same series twice (the first time on dvd the day of release last year) would be worth it. Then I saw the first minute of The Eleventh Hour and realised that my jaw had fallen to the floor at how amazing the show looks in HD. Fuck! Yep, worth every penny!

- Melike

I can't wait to watch this tonight!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It blew my mind, Heather. I haven't seen a finale like it, really. It resolves almost everything over the past 13 episodes so wonderfully and yet clearly pushes the show in a whole new direction in one way and at the same time brings it back to its roots in another. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

POTC. My night is complete.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished watching the Doctor Who series finale earlier. Amazing, for two reasons: one, for including so much story, drama and epicness in about 50 minutes, and two, it's a finale with so much build up, and it actually paid off. No quick fixes, no cheap cliffhangers ending the story in the middle of things purely designed to piss the viewer off (although it did set things up for next season very nicely, I must say) and nothing poorly thought out: this was a truly well crafted episode. Loved it.

Now watching series 5 again, only this time, it's on blu ray. I wondered at first if getting the same series twice (the first time on dvd the day of release last year) would be worth it. Then I saw the first minute of The Eleventh Hour and realised that my jaw had fallen to the floor at how amazing the show looks in HD. Fuck! Yep, worth every penny!
    Two things:
    1) You go the BluRay? Really? I kinda hate you right now..but in a good way I think I know who's copy we are watching when I get to England...
    2) You have no idea how badly it is killing me to have not watched it yet! I'm going to..soon, I hope!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Here's something that'll make Mattrick happy: currently watching The Conversation. Will post thoughts when i'm done. Fingers crossed he'll return the favour and watch Withnail & I asap like he should've done ages ago!

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast