Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the pilot episode of Dirk Gently...liked it, but nowhere near the level of the D. Adams books. =/ I almost think that they should have just changed a few little things, and not have it connected at all. Finished up season 5 of Bones...that show has completely pulled me in. The downside is that Netflix only has up to the 5'th season.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching: Four Lions in its UK tv broadcast debut. Yes, I have the film on dvd, but this never gets old!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just about to start the 6th and final episode of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. This show is beyond hilarious!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently watching "Drunk History" on YouTube. Friggin' hilarious mini-series.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

The MD Telethon because my niece is going to be on there with her parents.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New episode of True Blood.
    If you love me then love me..

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Got The Lost Girl on planner for tonight, has anyone seen this yet?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just watched Bloody Mary. Definitely one of my favourite eps so far. Some nasty violence, a basic but creepy idea brilliantly used, a little bit of important character development and a Rolling Stones song used at the end! Fantastic!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on a break now, because of crappy outdoor wireless connection on campus, but I am working my way through the UK version of the Office. Loving it so far!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally found the complete Sealab: 2021 series. I this show.

YouTube

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Castle season 3
    If you love me then love me..

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sitting in a hotel room in Idaho actually channel surfing for a little bit. I don't have cable at home because it's so damn expensive (seriously, $100+ a month!? Fuck that!) and I download all my movies and television shows anyway ... They come online faster than on television (I live on the West Coast, so they come online pretty soon after they air on the East Coast), there's no commercials, and I can watch them whenever I want ... BUT ANYWAY! I'm channel surfing and a few interesting shows came across my way ...

Man Woman Wild ... a husband/wife team do the whole survive in the wilderness thing. Husband is an ex special forces guy and the wife is a tv journalist. The episode I saw had them stranded in the middle of a forest fire. Very interesting.

One Man Army ... a group of special forces/fighters/police officers/badasses face off against each other in challenges. Not a bad show at all.

Neither of these would be shows I'd download and watch on a regular basis, but it's fun to see what else is out there.

Oh, and FYI, I am going to be starting THIRTY-TWO new television shows pretty soon. List to come soon.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Will any of those be British, Shannon? Such as, say, a 47 year old scifi show?

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL no, these are all shows coming onto television for the Fall season. OK, I guess it's time for the list ... Some are returning shows, some are new shows, some look greatgreatgreat, some look ... just good enough to watch the first episode and decide then whether or not to continue ... Here is the list, in order of when they first premiere:

(* really really really excited for)

Ringer
    H8R
    *Survivor: South Pacific
    Up All Night
    Archer
    How I Met Your Mother
    The Sing-Off
    2 Broke Girls
    Hawaii Five-O
    The Playboy Club
    *Glee
    New Girl
    Raising Hope
    Revenge
    *Grey's Anatomy
    Person Of Interest
    A Gifted Man
    Kitchen Nightmares
    *Nikita
    The Amazing Race
    *Boardwalk Empire
    *Terra Nova
    *Homeland
    American Horror Story
    Enlightened
    Last Man Standing
    **********The Walking Dead
    Man Up!
    Grimm
    Boss
    *Once Upon A Time
    Hell On Wheels

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I was doing a catch up of SGA series 5 yesterday, and the adverts for the new fall season over here came on -
    some really exciting shows to looks forward to

Secret Circle
    - looks like an up to date Charmed
    Ringer looks interesting - its good to see Sarah Michelle Gellar back in something
    Terra Nova - looked like a really good premise, but on the trailer the acting looks a bit dodgy, we shall see

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm excited for Terra Nova, too. It looks like all I hoped Falling Skies would be...and more.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

While I didn't LOVE Falling Skies, I liked it enough to finish the first season. Is it cancelled? I can't keep track of what is or isn't cancelled anymore. Some shows get cancelled LITERALLY after an episode or two. It's ridiculous.

I'll pass on Secret Circle ... There's some shows even IIIII won't waste my time with.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    While I didn't LOVE Falling Skies, I liked it enough to finish the first season. Is it cancelled? I can't keep track of what is or isn't cancelled anymore. Some shows get cancelled LITERALLY after an episode or two. It's ridiculous.
    That's why I'm very reluctant to watch any television these days, especially American television, where continued series can suddenly stop without resolution because the audience wasn't watching it for 2 eps. British shows, while short (especially in Sherlock's case), are usually commissioned in full in advance, so that by the end of the series, there's usually some kind of resolution. Like Jekyll: only had one series of 6 episodes, and it was a shame there wasn't a 2nd, but it was one hell of an awesome series. Life on Mars, one of the greatest tv shows ever made, only had 2 series of 8 episodes each, but it had a clear beginning, middle and ending, something a lot of tv shows I've watched seemed to lack. Ironically, the US version had a total of 17 episodes, one episode more, only that was because it got cancelled. Still, it had an ending at least. Unfortunatly, in the rush of cancellation, it was one of the most fucking idiotic endings I have ever watched.

Put it like that, it's no real surprise that the only show I can be bothered to watch is the only show that has proven to be impossible to cancel!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post

I'll pass on Secret Circle ... There's some shows even IIIII won't waste my time with.
    As far as I know, Falling Skies is still slotted for a season 2 next summer. It was only ever a mini-series, with 10(?) eps per season. I never saw the last one, now that I think of it...but I did like what I watched.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, season 2 of Falling Skies has been green-lit. I made it through the first one, and while it wasn't perfect, it did begin to improve week after week.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Watching: The Office, US version. The earlier eps of this show were so great!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just finished watching the most recent Who ep The Girl Who Waited again. Still a hell of an emotional ep to watch. And, if anything, it's even better the 2nd time, as it's full of little things I had missed the first time. Rory's line of "This isn't fair. You're turning me into you!" being my favourite example. A great line on its own, but even better when you consider the wonderful irony of that line. And this is why Doctor Who is easily one of the best shows on television right now!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

So...can this "Dr." Who prescribe medicine?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes. It may taste like burnt onions, but it'll do the trick!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what you are referencing! I feel so proud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast