Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Shutter Island

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Watching: Shutter Island
    lucky you, damn good movie

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am watching through Letti's window.

Spoiler:
    Wait, that isn't what this thread is about is it? ..still...
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

re-watching: Frantic

U.S. Embassy Official: What number are you calling from?
    Walker: How should I know? I am in a cafe, the Paris Midi.
    Official: How do you spell that?
    Walker: How do you... with an "S" for shithead!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doctor Who: The Keys of Marinus - The Sea of Death

God I love the really old classics! Not just because the old TARDIS team was awesome, but mostly for William Hartnell's Doctor: "Do you think the sea is frozen?" "No, not in this temperature. Besides, it's too warm!" He said a lot of lines like that!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Lost in Space the film

shoot me now

please

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Misfits: Series 1, Episode 6

Nathan: You'd shag your own sister for a piece of cheese!
    Simon: I don't even like cheese.
    Nathan: That just makes it even worse, you sick bastard!
    When will they show series 2?!?

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Session 9

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

watching the clock tick....

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

watching: Session 9
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished watching El Mariachi. Now Desperado!

- Melike

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Just finished watching Star Trek:TNG / Best of Both Worlds Part 2 on BBC America!

Now watching a movie called Class Action starring Gene Hackman, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Lawrence Fishburne. It's an excellent, if little seen, court room drama.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching a random tennis match from earlier yesterday...only thing on

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Letters from Iwo Jima.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

watching: I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

watching lara croft beat some random guy up (yep hubbie has appropriated the big tv for his xbox)

but i have shutter island for tonight

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

indeed

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Do you have the dvd Brice? I can't find it being available over here. I'll have to check around online for it.

Country
    Country Flag

grrrrr I nearly offered you to do that old trick again (since it seemed to work once), but I only have a version with Russian translation... don't think you speak any Korean.........

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I don't know if it's been released here or not, Heather. I do have a dvd with english subtitles.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Gay

Currently watching : A River Runs Through It

One of my all time favs.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

grrrrr I nearly offered you to do that old trick again (since it seemed to work once), but I only have a version with Russian translation... don't think you speak any Korean.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, I don't know if it's been released here or not, Heather. I do have a dvd with english subtitles.
    Thanks guys. I tried a couple of sites and couldn't find it. But I think I just found it on youtube

My Mood
    Gay

Law and Order:SVU marathon.

Country
    Country Flag

re-watching: Repulsion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast