Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I just finished season three of Broadchurch. Absolutely outstanding binge watch. Watched the 8 episodes over two days. My wife and I couldn't stop - the mystery was addicting. Another superb entertainment from the BBC. David Tennent (much better here than his stint on Dr. Who) and Olivia Colman (much better here than her Favorite's role) play off of each other with a wonderful ease. Just loved it.
    Agreed; this was an awesome show, all three seasons. Tennant and Colman were indeed great; also good performances from Jodie Whittaker, Charlotte Rampling, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste (among others). Sad to see it go, but happy that they didn't water it down in order to stretch it out.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished watching Years and Years. It definitely lived up to the hype. An amazing series that paints both a horrifying look of the very near future, while also showing a mirror for today. Brits, if you haven't watched it yet, it's on iPlayer, while for those in North America, it's currently available to watch on HBO in the US and Crave in Canada.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how many people caught The Righteous Gemstones premiere, but I really enjoyed it.

I know not everyone is a fan of Danny McBride, but if you enjoyed Vice Principals, then you will more than likely enjoy this one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the premiere was an hour. Was that one episode or two episodes jammed together? I had it on my radar to check out when it was released, but I'm not sure I want to invest the time in an hour-long comedy. Consistent laughs are hard once you pass that 30 minute mark.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Friends. Because I need an intervention.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I saw the premiere was an hour. Was that one episode or two episodes jammed together? I had it on my radar to check out when it was released, but I'm not sure I want to invest the time in an hour-long comedy. Consistent laughs are hard once you pass that 30 minute mark.
    It was an hour. I'm not sure how long the other episodes are going to be.

I can see where you're coming from, but with the way people binge TV shows now, is there really any difference between watching an hour long comedy and binging 3 episodes of a comedy on Netflix?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the difference is that my TV OCD won't allow me to stop a 60 minute show halfway through.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on. It's not that hard 30 minutes in to fast forward to the end, watch the credits and then rewind back to 30 minutes in.

Country
    Country Flag

NO SOUP FOR YOU.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Dust on YouTube. It's a science fiction anthology with each episode being roughly 12-15 minutes long. It's great.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think we ever really talked about this show much, but it ended its 4 season run this week. I want to give a shoutout to Baskets before it disappears into TV obscurity forever. Louie Anderson was just amazing and I'm so happy he was recognized for his performance.

Hopefully people will catch this one down the line.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone watched "Into the Dark" on Hulu? Just discovered its existence and it looks fascinating. Horror anthology from Blumhouse with twelve feature-length episodes on a different theme. The last episode, or film, premieres in September.

Wall of trailers:

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    THE BOYS. Love this show.... can’t stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to agree. Just finished Episode 4. A new take on Super Heroes!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I don't think we ever really talked about this show much, but it ended its 4 season run this week. I want to give a shoutout to Baskets before it disappears into TV obscurity forever. Louie Anderson was just amazing and I'm so happy he was recognized for his performance.

I've always been intrigued by Baskets, but never checked it out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I've always been intrigued by Baskets, but never checked it out.
    Short series run, easy to digest. Quirky comedy, if you are a Zack G fan, then check it out. Louie Anderson steals every scene.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Has anyone watched "Into the Dark" on Hulu? Just discovered its existence and it looks fascinating. Horror anthology from Blumhouse with twelve feature-length episodes on a different theme. The last episode, or film, premieres in September.

Wall of trailers:
    No but it's been in my list forever. Let me know how it is if you check it out.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Right now I'm watching Perpetual Grace, LTD and Preacher. Also considering a rewatch of The Leftovers because that show was fantastic.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I am late to the party but 20 minutes ago I finished Bryan Fuller's Hannibal. Amazing series.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I started watching F...is For Family last night because I love Bill Burr, but honestly it's just kinda meh.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I know I am late to the party but 20 minutes ago I finished Bryan Fuller's Hannibal. Amazing series.
    Agree; that was a hell of a show. Mikkelsen's Hannibal was so damn cultured, it was always a surprise when he started, well, doing very bad things. Hugh Dancy was also good, and of course Fishburne is always good.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Agree; that was a hell of a show. Mikkelsen's Hannibal was so damn cultured, it was always a surprise when he started, well, doing very bad things. Hugh Dancy was also good, and of course Fishburne is always good.
    Well said. I love how they did a great combo of original stuff, references to the movies, word for word scenes from the books, and a mixture of all three, sometimes in the same scene.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

Wall of trailers:
    No but it's been in my list forever. Let me know how it is if you check it out.
    Haven't had time, but here's the trailer for the last episode of Season 1 and a teaser for the first episode of Season 2, which looks like they're just going into in right away, no waiting:

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to power through season 10 of Archer but this is terrible. I absolutely loved everything up until Sheryl/Carroll the country singer but this is an unwatchable.

Another Life was okay. Serviceable TV sf. Nothing new but entertaining.

I picked up Babylon 5 and I think that's going to keep me busy for the next few weeks.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Good Omens. I want more!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody watching Evil on CBS? I've become really iffy about network dramas in the past few years, but I'm really, really enjoying Evil.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast