Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Worst than the last two seasons of TWD? That's a tall order, haha.

I'm only on season 1, just finished episode 5. Solid show.
    I have my issues with the last two seasons of TWD, but it's amazing TV compared to AHS Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Started two new shows today. Can't help myself.

The Alienist

I've been looking forward to this one since Mae posted the trailer a while back. The cast is fantastic (Luke Evans, Daniel Bruhl and Dakota Fanning) I love the setting (late 1800's New York) and the premise in general is just intriguing. I really enjoyed the first episode. The golden age of TV continues to roll along.
    Finally got around to watching this one last night. Really enjoyed it. The setting was fantastic, I love period pieces. Can we also talk about how hot Luke Evans is
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Evans is a solid actor and the ladies sure do love him!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One Day at a Time: Season 2.

Fun!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the third season of Peaky Blinders. It's a Netflix original from England. Tom Hardy has a role in seasons two and three - each season is only six episodes, 50-60 minutes each. Last time I mentioned it no one commented. Anyone else seen this? Not sure if I am late to this (first season was in 2013), or the show is just catching on, now that the fourth season just dropped. This gangster family in a post WWI England is just so good. Can't believe that award shows have not caught on to this gem.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Worst than the last two seasons of TWD? That's a tall order, haha.

I'm only on season 1, just finished episode 5. Solid show.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just finished the third season of Peaky Blinders. It's a Netflix original from England. Tom Hardy has a role in seasons two and three - each season is only six episodes, 50-60 minutes each. Last time I mentioned it no one commented. Anyone else seen this? Not sure if I am late to this (first season was in 2013), or the show is just catching on, now that the fourth season just dropped. This gangster family in a post WWI England is just so good. Can't believe that award shows have not caught on to this gem.
    I didn't comment out of the shame that I've yet to watch it. I've been meaning to start for years, but something always gets jumped in front of it. I love stuff from that time period too and Cillian Murphy as well.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mindhunters is the shit.

Ozark is letting me down, 3 episodes in.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Mindhunters is the shit.
    That's a true statement.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Ozark is letting me down, 3 episodes in.
    Please stick with it. It literally takes off from there. I think you will be glad you didn't bail in the end.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ozark was great. And I don’t see enough talk about La Casa De Papel. It’s one of the best shows on Netflix.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waco. We (my wife and I) seem to be the only people watching it. Taylor Kitsch is way better in this than he ever was in the second season of True Detective. You could almost believe him as someone that can draw in followers.

However, the show really should have started further into their past to see how they got to where they were instead of just a few months before the events that we all know about.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon. I'm only two episodes in but this is great television, exactly my kind of science fiction.

There's a quick little scene in the first episode that couldn't not have been a nod to Blade Runner.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon. I'm only two episodes in but this is great television, exactly my kind of science fiction.

There's a quick little scene in the first episode that couldn't not have been a nod to Blade Runner.
    There are more than a few nods to Blade Runner

I've only seen the first two episodes, but the show is heavily influenced by Blade Runner. I've enjoyed the first two episodes but I'm certainly not blown away yet.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only person watching The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story?

I loved the O.J. show last year, but this one just isn't doing it for me. I'm not sure what made them think about doing this story for this year, but there's just not enough to it to hold my attention.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Antiques Roadshow (US), Season 21, Fort Worth, Texas.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching the Olympics. Perfect for the sporty geek!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For presidents day, I'm watching The Washingtonians. Teleplay by Richard Chizmar and Johnathon Schaech. Story by Bentley Little.
    This is one of my top 5 episodes of Masters of Horror.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Am I the only person watching The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story?

I loved the O.J. show last year, but this one just isn't doing it for me. I'm not sure what made them think about doing this story for this year, but there's just not enough to it to hold my attention.
    I've been watching, but I feel the same as you. It's been a bit boring.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The show has completely gone down the rabbit hole. I can understand following the dude who murdered Versace. Fine. I can even get over the fact that you had two episodes without even showing the guy. What I can't get over is having an episode focusing on some other dude that he murdered. Not only that. We are going to go BACK in time and show you how he was treated in the military. What the fuck? Who gives a shit.

Between The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story and last season of American Horror Story, I'm starting to lose a little bit of faith in Murphy produced shows.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably to tame and predictable for this thread but just wrapped up the entire run of Doc Martin. We live a hectic and stressful life and it's fun to relax with a show like this.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The show has completely gone down the rabbit hole. I can understand following the dude who murdered Versace. Fine. I can even get over the fact that you had two episodes without even showing the guy. What I can't get over is having an episode focusing on some other dude that he murdered. Not only that. We are going to go BACK in time and show you how he was treated in the military. What the fuck? Who gives a shit.

Between The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story and last season of American Horror Story, I'm starting to lose a little bit of faith in Murphy produced shows.
    Ughh, I hope you're not right, but I'm a little worried too. Do you think they're just trying to do too much? Or running out of ideas? They've definitely put out some quality shows so we know they're capable of it. Maybe they need to just focus on one thing at a time.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ughh, I hope you're not right, but I'm a little worried too. Do you think they're just trying to do too much? Or running out of ideas? They've definitely put out some quality shows so we know they're capable of it. Maybe they need to just focus on one thing at a time.
    In regards to AHS, I think they're running out of ideas. That's why I think my idea would really work. I think it's fresh and will give the show new life. One of the only horror sub-genres they haven't explored is the space horror. I think it would be great for the show to take place on a space station. That's just me.

As for Crime Story, it was going to be impossible to top O.J., so maybe they wanted to do something completely different, but there's just not enough story for the murder of Versace. I honestly don't think it's something most people cared about.

Murphy is now producing 9-1-1 and the show is already exhausted after 3 episodes. It's your typical procedural, so people love it, I'm already bored by it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 2. Getting reacquainted with Odo, Quark, Dax and the gang.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another all backstory American Horror Story episode. I really would rather see the Versace empire after the murder. I thought Penelope Cruz was doing a great job. How about showing the cops tracking this dude down?

The other thing that's kind of ridiculous is the fact that they have the extra long episodes. They're really not reading the room very well on that one.

Yes, why are they doing long episodes? Not a fan of that either. How many eps are left? I feel like I need to finish since I started it and have been forcing myself to watch them all.

As for a space AHS, I would love something like that. Or if not space what about underwater, like The Abyss or Seaquest, minus the scifi and more horror. Have they made an announcement about next season yet? Or a tease?

Is 911 the one with Connie Britton and Angela Bassett? I'm surprised they're doing a show like that. Seems completely different from everything else they've done.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, why are they doing long episodes? Not a fan of that either. How many eps are left? I feel like I need to finish since I started it and have been forcing myself to watch them all.
    3 more episodes left I believe. I do the same thing with shows. If I start it, I'm usually compelled to finish it.

As for a space AHS, I would love something like that. Or if not space what about underwater, like The Abyss or Seaquest, minus the scifi and more horror. Have they made an announcement about next season yet? Or a tease?
    Ohhhh! I would love an underwater setting. There's so much they could do with that too. I don't believe they have announced anything just yet for next season.

Is 911 the one with Connie Britton and Angela Bassett? I'm surprised they're doing a show like that. Seems completely different from everything else they've done.
    Yes, that's the one. It's your typical procedural amped up a little by Murphy's penchant for shock and awe. It's not terrible for a procedural. It's completely unrealistic though.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching The Looming Tower on Hulu? The non-fiction book was a great and chilling read, so I wonder how that's translated into a miniseries.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Great for nostalgia if you like those older forces in comedy and plenty of comedian who are not so...old.

It stars a comedian who once had a show called Seinfeld (I forget his name...Jerry something.) and some great cars from around the world. Most are antiques ( the cars I mean). This Jerry guy simply picks up comedians in a different car every show and they go to various pretentious coffee houses and make fools of themselves. Great laughs!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast