Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I just finished season 3 of The Americans. I feel like this show is flying under the radar for a lot of people. I don't see much talk about it or know a lot of people who watch it. The ones that do like it a lot though.

The scene with Elizabeth, old lady and the pills was hard to watch. I appreciate that the show doesn't try to portray them as nice people at all.
    The Americans will get two more seasons and finish in 2018. Next season will be 13 episodes and the final season will have 10.
    That's really cool. Hopefully that takes us to the old of the Cold War. One of the best shows ever, of the last 16 years for sure.
    Best show of the last 16 years? LOL Pablo.. I KNOW you like TV. This show is ok but so repetitive... got boring and I quit last season. SO MUCH better TV out there... not sad to see it go.
    He said one of the best. It's ironic a TWD fan brings up repetition. As for FtWD, I don't hate myself enough to watch that shit.
    Why Ironic? I take it from your comment you like Americans?
    Because the entire TWD premise is repetition: walking/safety/adversity/walking/safety/adversity ad nauseum.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished season 3 of The Americans. I feel like this show is flying under the radar for a lot of people. I don't see much talk about it or know a lot of people who watch it. The ones that do like it a lot though.

The scene with Elizabeth, old lady and the pills was hard to watch. I appreciate that the show doesn't try to portray them as nice people at all.
    The Americans will get two more seasons and finish in 2018. Next season will be 13 episodes and the final season will have 10.
    That's really cool. Hopefully that takes us to the old of the Cold War. One of the best shows ever, of the last 16 years for sure.
    Best show of the last 16 years? LOL Pablo.. I KNOW you like TV. This show is ok but so repetitive... got boring and I quit last season. SO MUCH better TV out there... not sad to see it go.
    He said one of the best. It's ironic a TWD fan brings up repetition. As for FtWD, I don't hate myself enough to watch that shit.
    Because the entire TWD premise is repetition: walking/safety/adversity/walking/safety/adversity ad nauseum.
    But there is Walkers... come on!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta agree about TWD. I stopped watching because it got so boring. Same thing over and over.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Gotta agree about TWD. I stopped watching because it got so boring. Same thing over and over.
    You seen Banshee Paul? |That was so good... just finished.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No haven't watched Banshee. Will make a mental note of it. Just finished watching Season 2 of The Blacklist. Watching Criminal Minds now.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    No haven't watched Banshee. Will make a mental note of it. Just finished watching Season 2 of The Blacklist. Watching Criminal Minds now.
    I watch both those too Banshee might be my all time fav!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not gonna lie, I dug the first two seasons. It was still fresh; all the zombie smashing was cool, and the show took risks and offed characters all the time. The other seasons I hate-watched. I didn't even watch the latest one except the season finale. I thought it was a commercial break when it ended (I tuned in at 10, I didn't know it started early).

Country
    Country Flag

Not gonna lie, I dug the first two seasons. It was still fresh; all the zombie smashing was cool, and the show took risks and offed characters all the time. The other seasons I hate-watched. I didn't even watch the latest one except the season finale. I thought it was a commercial break when it ended (I tuned in at 10, I didn't know it started early).
    I did like the last season but wished more for the end... 100% agree. Hopefully they get that all fixed and stop playing games with the audience next season!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Let's hope. I would really love for them to bring in some new writers. The source material is excellent, and they have some great stuff to work off of, but when it comes to execution, that's where they fail.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with Pablo. It's easily one of the best shows of the decade. The Americans is repetitive but The Walking Dead isn't? I'm not sure if I agree with that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I'm with Pablo. It's easily one of the best shows of the decade. The Americans is repetitive but The Walking Dead isn't? I'm not sure if I agree with that.
    I never said that TWD wasn't repetitive though... Not once. I just think it's a more enjoyable repetitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Because zombies. We get it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Because zombies. We get it.
    Walkers... not zombies. You obviously didn't get it.. come on man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen a single episode of The Americans but I've always been curious about it. It looks like it has all of the components necessary for some really compelling drama.

I'll try and get it to it... someday.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I haven't seen a single episode of The Americans but I've always been curious about it. It looks like it has all of the components necessary for some really compelling drama.

You gotta check The Americans out! I just got my in-laws hooked on it. I am catching up with the most recent season of House of Cards. Only on episode three so far, and it's pretty good.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed The Americans. Thought it was a good show.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Walking Dead is in my Top 15. Nothing beats LOST though.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

You gotta check The Americans out! I just got my in-laws hooked on it. I am catching up with the most recent season of House of Cards. Only on episode three so far, and it's pretty good.
    I'm surprised we don't have a thread for The Americans!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I could have sworn I saw one in Fedic Station...

Maybe I'm trippin

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Bloodline on Netflix... Stellar sleeper hit!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As you can see, I love The Americans.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've watched five episodes so far. It's good. Their pasts are coming back to haunt them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I've watched five episodes so far. It's good. Their pasts are coming back to haunt them.
    I liked the 2nd season A LOT more too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I liked the 2nd season A LOT more too!
    I binged S1, waiting for my schedule to free up so I can binged S2.

Right now Mr. Robot has my attention. 4 eps in and digging it.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast